CanLucidDream

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Magenta

CanLucidDream

Postby Magenta » 23 Sep 2013 09:32

From Rebecca's review of CanLucidDream:

A proven way to program your dreams and have lucid dreams is through dream incubation. While meditating and/or performing Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams the audio playback can deepen the dream incubation process, so that you go on to dream of the same scenario and dream themes later that night.

I'm confused as to whether this means to simply meditate on the audio itself(constantly bringing one's attention back to it whenever the mind wanders, as is the case with the breath in basic mindfulness meditation) or whether it means to have it playing while meditating on your breath, etc. Of course, the first one seems far more likely, but some things(such as some LD audio) are meant to simply reach your subconscious, which is the only reason I ask this first question. Pretty sure the answer is to simply meditate on the audio itself, but wanted some clarification/input.
Also, is there any ideal time of day to meditate with audio you put on CanLucidDream? Right before bed, perhaps? Several times in a day? I always assume several times a day would help with any incubation method at all that allows for such scheduling.

Really, this app sounds so useful that I'm tempted to suggest there be an entire category on the forum made specifically for it, but I guess we'll see how high demand gets. :)

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Canning_s

Re: CanLucidDream

Postby Canning_s » 24 Oct 2013 05:43

Hi Magenta,

I see no one has replied to you forum question.

I am actually the developer of the CanLucidDream app. Both actions will work well. The idea behind the DreamScripts is to listen to them as you are asleep in bed or before you go to sleep. There is also no harm in listening to your DreamScripts anytime of the day as this will reinforce Lucid Dreaming in your subconscious and should increase your Lucid Dream count.

Really, this app sounds so useful that I'm tempted to suggest there be an entire category on the forum made specifically for it, but I guess we'll see how high demand gets.

Thank you for this comment, I wrote this app to help in many forms relating to Lucid Dreaming. As a side note, I am just about to place a new version online that has a Count Technique... have a look at it when it is up.

Magenta

Re: CanLucidDream

Postby Magenta » 10 Nov 2013 04:12

Thanks for replying! I meant to respond earlier. Sorry about that. I'll definitely be sure to check tonight if there's a new build of it out yet.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”