Success!!+Tim Burton movie

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Majikart

Success!!+Tim Burton movie

Postby Majikart » 22 Dec 2011 21:24

Hi all, I just woke up a couple of hours ago from a successful lucid dream experience along with proving a theory regarding fine-tuning the experience; Last night when I went to bed, I took 100 mg of 5-HTP which is like Melatonin but is recommended because it's an REM supressant(It makes sure you get the deep sleep that we all need), After 5 hours of sleep I wake up and do something like read a book about the subject or look at pictures of what I'd like to dream about for about an hour or so(WBTB method), When I went back to sleep, I took one Galantamind tablet(4 mg Galantamine + 100 mg Choline and 50 mg Pantothenic acid) along with 5 mg of Melatonin and went back to bed; Now I didn't have to do any advanced tibetan dream yoga thing to prep myself for lucid dreaming, All I did was say ''When I dream, I will be consciously aware that I am dreaming'' 3 times and just let it go and just drift back into sleep.
When I started dreaming, I dreamed that i was out in public with no clothes on, The Galantamind made me aware of this as being way out of the ordinary that I was dreaming, Boom-Lucid dream time; At this point, a funny thing happens, i lose my dreamworld eyesite and it was kind of frustrating, I stared to use the 'Hardwired subconscious theory, I just affirmed that I can see perfectly(Or something close to that) and my eyesight in the dreamworld came back; Then I remembered to amplify the experience by affirming ''I am having a High Level lucid dream'' over and over again and it Worked!, Instead of sprouting jet engine pods and flying off somewhere I wanted to be observant and take in everything that's taking place, I was in Los Angeles near a busy intersection with lots of people going about their business, The lucidity lasted about 30 seconds, after that it tapered off and I started to experience things consistant with a Tim burton movie, It wasn't scary but it was kind of interesting fun; Just wanted to let you guys know about My progress......OHH, one more thing,I've used the 'Hardwired subconscious theory to launch into an OBE a couple of times, Hope you guys find this useful; more to come.

countessmizani

Re: Success!!+Tim Burton movie

Postby countessmizani » 23 Dec 2011 15:11

Hmmm I just ordered Galantamind, I'm awaiting it's arrival. But thank you for the information, like I was reading the part about how you got into the midset of being lucid. Some people just take it without getting into the proper mindset which is why for some people it doesn't work because they don't have that mindset.

I believe I was reading a blog some where, basically these people are chugging down bottles of Galantamine by the month, talking about how it doesn't work and how no lucid dreams was accuring, they even was willing to purchase some dangerous medication that causes drowsiness and helps you get into a deep sleep ( was pretty scary man). I highly doubt it, if these people actually did the techniques or put themselves in the proper mindset. It seemed like they were REALLY desperate for a lucid dream or impatient.

But that's really great that I see some else who has tried Galantamind. Your advice is very helpful c:

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Dec 2011 20:36

I use G at times but no more that 2 caps once at about 2 week intervals, I dont need them to LD but will use them to get longer dreams and deeper dreams
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Gooeymaw

Re: Success!!+Tim Burton movie: I have question for YOU!

Postby Gooeymaw » 02 Jan 2012 17:33

What is this Tibetian Dream Yoga? What book did you read that in, I might want to get a copy.

I never heard of "high-level" lucid dreams. How do you know you're having one?

What Tim Burton movie????? :D

LauraLef

Postby LauraLef » 31 Mar 2012 21:34

@Peter

You wrote:
I use G at times but no more that 2 caps once at about 2 week intervals, I dont need them to LD but will use them to get longer dreams and deeper dreams.

When do you take the G? Before sleep or in the middle of the night?

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Apr 2012 03:14

Late reply - been out of range.

I take G after a few hours sleep and normally in the early hours. I also only use it if I am feeling rested and so quite a few times if I am still a little sleepy I wont use if till another night. I have also used as little as 2mg (1/2 a cap) and gotten a good result
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ikamon357

Re: Success!!+Tim Burton movie: I have question for YOU!

Postby Ikamon357 » 07 Apr 2012 14:28

Gooeymaw wrote:What is this Tibetian Dream Yoga? What book did you read that in, I might want to get a copy.

I never heard of "high-level" lucid dreams. How do you know you're having one?

What Tim Burton movie????? :D

Go to rebecca's site and go to the article on the WILD technique and it will tell you about dream yoga
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

Return to “For Beginners”