Tackling Bad Weather in Lucid Dreams

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Summerlander

Tackling Bad Weather in Lucid Dreams

Postby Summerlander » 27 Oct 2013 23:36

I have been having many involuntary DILDs lately and have been enjoying flying. This morning I was lucid dreaming and came across a turbulent dark sky. I was afraid of losing myself in charcoal-black clouds and of being struck by lightning...

But then I said to myself, "It's just a dream! It can't possibly harm me." With this I decided to make the clouds go away. And they did, but very slowly. It makes me think that the initial fear and a slight doubt slowed the process down.

There have been other times when I have been more confidence and got faster results...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Re: Tackling Bad Weather in Lucid Dreams

Postby Peter » 28 Oct 2013 00:06

I was afraid of losing myself in charcoal-black clouds and of being struck by lightning...

Just go with it, a couple of years back one of my dream goals was to get inside a thunder storm and play with lightening and I did just that. I got zapped and let it run through me and I held lightening in my hands and felt the full force of the energy inside the storm clouds.
It was a very good experience so give it a go
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Re: Tackling Bad Weather in Lucid Dreams

Postby Summerlander » 28 Oct 2013 16:49

That sounds cool. I've never yried it before. I think I will give it a go. Lucid dreaming is great for turning something fearsome into a pleasant and cool experience.

I'll definitely try that and grow some cojones! ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”