I wish to Lucid Dream.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Zivojin Bojic

I wish to Lucid Dream.

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 29 Oct 2013 09:46

Hello everyone,i live in Serbia,i am 14 years old(from June 5th) and i recently started to ask myself a question..How cool it would be to controll my own dreams?or even have dreams i want,be free,do anything i want and have fun in an unreal world with no consequences,i started searching online and i came to this website:World of Lucid Dreaming.I read the whole site as well as Lucid Dreaming Fast Track page.I never had a lucid dream..or i dont remmember having dreams close to it,my dreams were always foggy,i couldnt see well,or make any decisions,usualy my mind would respond how it liked so it was like i was being controlled.I read Rebecca's earliest dream about watching Tom and Jerry and then dreaming about a cat chasing a mouse.The same thing happened to me,i watched a cartoon,then i had a dream releated to it.Last dream i actualy remmember,i could have decided where to go at least,up or down,im not sure is it at all releated to lucid dreams because it only lasted short and it was so foggy,its more foggy with everyday that passes...At first i didnt believe such thing would be possible,lucid dreaming,but then i read all posts on this site and i truly believe it can be done.I know 39$ is not much but in Serbia,specialy for a 14 year old who doesnt yet get much of money for go outs and dates its not easy to gather xD So anyway,i wanted to ask for you help,i realy realy want to have my first lucid dream so im wondering would it be worth it to buy that Lucid Dreaming Fast Track to help me?I would realy appriciate a response from someone who can help,thanks anyway :)
Ps.Sory for bad english...im from Serbia,not many people speak english good here...
Never loose hope,never loose faith!
Had my first LD when i last excpected to have it ;)

Goldkoron

Re: I wish to Lucid Dream.

Postby Goldkoron » 29 Oct 2013 21:13

Zivojin Bojic wrote:Hello everyone,i live in Serbia,i am 14 years old(from June 5th) and i recently started to ask myself a question..How cool it would be to controll my own dreams?or even have dreams i want,be free,do anything i want and have fun in an unreal world with no consequences,i started searching online and i came to this website:World of Lucid Dreaming.I read the whole site as well as Lucid Dreaming Fast Track page.I never had a lucid dream..or i dont remmember having dreams close to it,my dreams were always foggy,i couldnt see well,or make any decisions,usualy my mind would respond how it liked so it was like i was being controlled.I read Rebecca's earliest dream about watching Tom and Jerry and then dreaming about a cat chasing a mouse.The same thing happened to me,i watched a cartoon,then i had a dream releated to it.Last dream i actualy remmember,i could have decided where to go at least,up or down,im not sure is it at all releated to lucid dreams because it only lasted short and it was so foggy,its more foggy with everyday that passes...At first i didnt believe such thing would be possible,lucid dreaming,but then i read all posts on this site and i truly believe it can be done.I know 39$ is not much but in Serbia,specialy for a 14 year old who doesnt yet get much of money for go outs and dates its not easy to gather xD So anyway,i wanted to ask for you help,i realy realy want to have my first lucid dream so im wondering would it be worth it to buy that Lucid Dreaming Fast Track to help me?I would realy appriciate a response from someone who can help,thanks anyway :)
Ps.Sory for bad english...im from Serbia,not many people speak english good here...

Don't spend your money if your financial situation is not very good. Lucid dreaming is a very self-taught hobby, well at least for me it has been. I have had 20-30 lucid dreams from willpower, than lucid dream techniques. The easiest way to get a lucid dream (for me) is to have the topic of lucid dreaming on your mind before you go to sleep. Such as reading posts on these forums. And also tell yourself before you go to sleep that you will have a lucid dream tonight. You should have a good chance of randomly becoming lucid in a dream if you do this, its easiest to get a lucid in the morning if you can sleep in.

You are always free to ask questions on this website, I am not a professional at lucid dreaming, but I have found that many others on this site who have had many lucid dreams get their dreams randomly without much technique. It is something you have to slowly train yourself to do.
Do a reality check

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 29 Oct 2013 22:00

Well it wouldnt bee so hard to get fast track but my main question is would it realy help me in getting LDs faster?Ty for your advice but also my problem is,i cant imagine the lucid dream i want because when i imagine events while im awake they are never bright and i usually end up repeating them for some reason...maybe my mind isnt ready for ld yet..i have lytherally 0 xp with ld technicues so i was wondering if you could reccomend me anything to do to help me master my brain for lds like techicues or anything at all....i would do anything to start having lds and i will listen to your advice.If you could provide me with anymore help i'd apreciate it...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 29 Oct 2013 22:20

Zivojin Bojic wrote:Well it wouldnt bee so hard to get fast track but my main question is would it realy help me in getting LDs faster?Ty for your advice but also my problem is,i cant imagine the lucid dream i want because when i imagine events while im awake they are never bright and i usually end up repeating them for some reason...maybe my mind isnt ready for ld yet..i have lytherally 0 xp with ld technicues so i was wondering if you could reccomend me anything to do to help me master my brain for lds like techicues or anything at all....i would do anything to start having lds and i will listen to your advice.If you could provide me with anymore help i'd apreciate it...

You want to start slower, first is to actually get dreams that you become lucid in. Some people are lucky and get lucid dreams very often that are very controllable. If you are unlucky and are like me and most, when you get a lucid dream, it is not going to last more than 30 seconds for your first ones. Maybe no more than a few seconds. I've never succeeded and creating my own dreamscape, I just become lucid in a dream and can roam within that dream's boundaries. You kind of have to work with what you get, if I try to fight a dream that seems to have a strong "plot", the dream will just dissolve and I wake up. You only have little control in dreams that have a story. However, if you get "sandbox" lucid dream where you have a area and there is no dream plot, you can do whatever you want. I have not succeeded and changing my location in dreams, but in sandbox dreams, I have been able to do some things like flying and other cool controlling stuff.

I sort of veered off topic there. I also have never tried the fast track, so I do not know how much it can help. When I have a lucid dream, I can make it last at least a couple minutes. A lot of people dive into lucid dreaming thinking they will instantly be able to control everything when they are lucid, that is not true. I usually plan what I will do the next time I get a lucid dream, because I can never predict when I will have one. When I become lucid in a dream, my subconscious reminds me what I was planning on doing, and I do that. You need to plan for when you do get a lucid dream, is to

1. Touch objects in the dream to ground yourself in it, some people say rubbing your hands together work, I have not had as much as success as touching things in dreams like the ground or a wall. I don't know why but touching things tends to extend my dreams hugely, sometimes up to 10 minutes or more.

2. Keep a rational and calm mind, and remind yourself you are dreaming periodically. It is kind of like a battery when you enter a lucid dream, the lucid battery. The longer you are in it, the battery loses charge, if you do something drastic, the battery loses even more charge. There are 2 things that can happen when this battery empties, either you wake up, or you kind of get carried away on some weird dream thing and lose lucidity.

3. Repeat 1 and 2 while doing what you please.
Do a reality check

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 29 Oct 2013 22:56

Alright,thank you I am gonna keep thinking of what will I do first when I get my first lucid dream and I am gona remmember those 2 things you told me to keep in mind Actually while I was waiting for your reply I kinda tried an expiriment ,I closed door of my bedroom,layed in bed,closed my eyes, tried to completely relax my mind although I was hearing noise from another room.anyway I was trying to picture the statue of liberty and I could never see it clearly.after that for some reason I felt so tired and just stopped thinking,before I knew it I fell asleep...I remembered some time after my dad woke me up, the dream was that I was just seeing some kind of a map and some people were commentaring about a game that I play,turned out that the map was also from that game. ..it was foggy so I can't remember details but it was like watching a comentary video of that game so I had no role in it at all...I don't know did I remember this dream just because I relaxed and focused my mind before having it or it was just an accident of remembering my dream..what do you think?

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 29 Oct 2013 23:18

Well I am unsure whether you just had the dream or not. If you remembered the dream from relaxing, that is good and understandable. Depends on what time it is, dreams are possible in the afternoon, and early mornings.
Do a reality check

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 29 Oct 2013 23:28

Well it was 22:00 but now I read about the mild technique and I'm going to get ready form it by making my dream journal,Wake up 5 hours after sleep then each 90 minutes andwrite all of those dreams.I will also keep in mind what I wanna dream about and try to seize at least some control in those dreams.good night for now, happy dreamin :)

angledream

Postby angledream » 07 Nov 2013 09:28

Having dream will be more happy
Wedding Dress Discount,Custom,Wholesale,Online Sales,Brides,Bridesmaid,Evening,Birthday,Holiday,Graduation, Cocktail Dress.http://www.weddingdressbbs.com/wedding-dress-c-540.html

Return to “Introduce Yourself”