The Dream is still controlling you

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Goldkoron

The Dream is still controlling you

Postby Goldkoron » 29 Oct 2013 22:51

I've noticed that with most of my lucid dreams, I am thinking irrationally sometimes, because my mind is still thinking like a dream. Blanks are in all dreams, which trick you into thinking a dream has lasted longer, that time skip. In all of my lucid dreams, I have minor blanks still. And it irritates me that I don't notice them, it is like the dream is still in control. In my next lucid dream, I am going to focus on thinking rationally, and allow no blanks.
Do a reality check

Knife

Re: The Dream is still controlling you

Postby Knife » 29 Oct 2013 22:54

Yea, one time I'm like' hey I'm lucid dreaming', but after that I'm not sure if it's still a lucid dream or just a normal dream.
Inherit the earth

tea

Re: The Dream is still controlling you

Postby tea » 30 Oct 2013 10:39

jup, parts of your brain are still asleep, so logic, reason, memory and other functions don't always work correctly.

there is thread about this somewhere on this forum, but i couldn't find it right now...
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”