Someone help me wtf is going on

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Someone help me wtf is going on

Postby whalelion4681 » 01 Nov 2013 08:41

Ok I woke up in middle of night and I heard this like whipping/ringing sound it would go off then after 10 seconds it would go off again in sets of three than it would repeat for about five minutes. i turned off the fan to hear it more clearly but then it stopped i know for a fact it wasnt the fan i was fully aware I was awake wtf is going on? Why ami hearing things that aren't there I also took Vyvanse in morning and l argine be pill w b6 help

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: Someone help me wtf is going on

Postby tea » 02 Nov 2013 08:18

ok... i don't have much experience with supplements but let me try this.

1) are you sure it was 'something that wasn't there'? maybe it was some background sounds from outside?
sometimes i can hear construction workers or similar things when lying in bed.
2) maybe it was some kind of hypnagogic sounds?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Postby Tomatos » 02 Nov 2013 16:12

That sounds like some kind of alarm or phone ringing to me,is that a possibility?
also,could describe the sound a bit more?

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 02 Nov 2013 16:44

Sounds like typical HI sounds to me. I heard the phone ringing the other night and almost got up to answer it, then realized "that's not even my phone ring!" I've heard glass breaking, car horns, hi-fi rock music, all sound perfectly real but are not. The quality of these HI sounds can really be amazing so it could have easily been HI. I find they are especially strong when you first go to sleep.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”