Realizing that I was Dreaming

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Sun

Realizing that I was Dreaming

Postby Sun » 02 Nov 2013 12:35

Hey guys!

Last night I had a pretty cool dream, it was a dream that i did a reality check in it.
So i was in my hometown back were i was born, but nobody was there and I was lying on the hangmat alone.
When a strange girl come at me in my bornhouse, i was like this can be, so i immediatly did a reality check, I try to put my finger throw my hand and surprisingly it works. Now i know that i was dreaming, I wasa so excited, maybe to excited that i wake up!! Whhaahaha So I guest i am almost there to have a lucid dream.
That was my dream to share, thanks guy.

STay Awesome!!!

lucidinthe sky

Re: Realizing that I was Dreaming

Postby lucidinthe sky » 02 Nov 2013 15:57

Sun wrote:Hey guys!

Last night I had a pretty cool dream, it was a dream that i did a reality check in it.
So i was in my hometown back were i was born, but nobody was there and I was lying on the hangmat alone.
When a strange girl come at me in my bornhouse, i was like this can be, so i immediatly did a reality check, I try to put my finger throw my hand and surprisingly it works. Now i know that i was dreaming, I wasa so excited, maybe to excited that i wake up!! Whhaahaha So I guest i am almost there to have a lucid dream.
That was my dream to share, thanks guy.

STay Awesome!!!

Not almost there, but there. That is a lucid dream. So congrats! Almost everyone gets too excited and wakes up, still happens to me after 2 years doing it. The next step is to just get more time. You can tell yourself ahead of time that you will not get too excited and that will work. Good luck.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Sun

Re: Realizing that I was Dreaming

Postby Sun » 02 Nov 2013 16:53

Thanks you!!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”