Most amazing dream ever.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
VingTsun

Most amazing dream ever.

Postby VingTsun » 31 Oct 2013 13:38

I dreamed last night like I've never dreamed in my life. I dreamed about at least 5 different days. It was all the same group of people with me in each dream from a university i have never gone to. I dreamed of three different parties that all lasted quite long and the details are so vivid in my mind if i share everything that happened it would be a short book. i dreamed i was on a bus with all these people and i got into a fight, then i remember an argument about the fight, then switching topics multiple times. I dreamed i was in a dorm room ive never seen at least 3 different times with the people who clearly lived there with me and then a bunch of their friends the other times. I dreamed of a girl trying to wrestle with me and of me saying such clever things like careful, i know jiujitsu as i let her position me in a choke. I said "this is a rear naked choke im about to pass-out from see how good i am at jiujitsu (everyone laughs). i proceed to teach her how to properly put her hooks in then not only how to properly escape... But i learned a new way to escape that is AMAZING, I've never seen anyone do anything like it. I tried it in the morning at it is completely practical. I learned jokes and defenses in my dream and had the best nights of my life. I want to go back and live there.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

HAGART

Re: Most amazing dream ever.

Postby HAGART » 01 Nov 2013 00:09

Some dreams are long and feel like you were in another world and forgot about this one. I know the feeling.

By any chance, did this happen after a few days of little, to no, dreams at all? I'm wondering if the REM rebound effect is what caused it. I know from my experience, when I go a few days with limited sleep and interrupted REM, they come back 2 or 3 times as long when I finally get a chance to sleep in.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

VingTsun

Re: Most amazing dream ever.

Postby VingTsun » 03 Nov 2013 17:38

yes indeed it was after a dreaming dry spell
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”