Well then this is new to me.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Well then this is new to me.

Postby doo » 04 Nov 2013 03:18

Basically I tried to lucid dream about someone that I knew that lives in Korea and I tried to have sex with her but it didn't work out so now every time she goes to sleep she would lucid dream about me and watch me and try to make me not take naps during the day and now she basically have someone else during when I go to sleep at night to watch me and even try to make me avoid sleeping by messing with me and so now basically the whole world hates me and wants me to commit suicide I mean literally like every lucid dreamer in the world is saying this. Honestly they are like serious about this because man I am not joking they know how to make someone have schizophrenia like I mean EVERYONE hates me like crazy and right now there is this annoying black guy that keeps talking in my head. Anyone opinions?

Re: Well then this is new to me.

Postby HAGART » 04 Nov 2013 03:29

Lucid dream sex is a common desire, (hear this Summerlaner)? Inside joke.
Speaking of jokes, I poke fun at myself and say my subconscious is a cockblocker. I know what it's like.

It doesn't always work out the way you want or expected.

As for everything else you said.... (I have no idea...) I really don't. I need a translator! And yet it was in English.......
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Re: Well then this is new to me.

Postby tea » 04 Nov 2013 07:32

Jack Reacher wrote:.

dude, WHAT?
what is happening here, did i miss something? since when do we have such ignorant, hateful and sad people on this forum?

doo, i didn't understand everything you were talking about but it seems to me as if you're really frustrated and asking for serious advice. if i got that right, you're looking for more than just solutions for your lucid dreaming, but rather actual help. if that's the case, please ignore jack reacher's message as it was probably written by someone who has not understood the power of words.

however, can you explain your problem again please? i'm not sure if what you described goes for your dream life only, or even for your waking time too.
did i get that right, you said that people use their lucid dreams to prevent you from actually taking naps while you are awake?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “Off-Topic”