Coffee works for me

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

Coffee works for me

Postby erichsa » 31 Oct 2013 09:52

Don't dismiss simple stuff like coffee as it has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier. What other stimulants do this and see what you can come up with.
Don't forget the all you are trying to do in a WILD is stay awake while part of you goes to sleep so run with that and get creative
Best of luck
Peter you are a Star. I put a mug of black coffee on my bedside table, and about 4am drank the coffee and recalled the next 3 dreams clearly. In the last dream first my name was called, and then my sure name. For me an out of body beginning, but I was to awake already. Very good progress, I am looking forward to my 4 am coffee breaks. :)
Thanks Peter :)

Peter wrote the above as an answer under Beginners: "Advise" I had two more 4 am coffee breaks, and for me with very good results. The dreams getting longer and clear I remember more, plus with strong messages. In one dream I am telling my pals about dreaming, I got Graham interested when I mentioned love making. This morning my last dream was very long, vivid and fun. An enormous do in my honour, parades, speeches, lots, and lots of flowers, except I always walked with my best friend away from it, and people started looking for me, I saw a woman calling me by name, end of dream recall. I have no doubt I am about to do an out of body. :)

Re: Coffee works for me

Postby Peter » 31 Oct 2013 18:49

Great, coffee can be hard to maintain focus with and while lucid the dreams can run in bursts and jump around a bit. Keep at it and soon you should be able to start controlling elements and get some more focus or run with a theme if you wish.

Really happy you are getting results
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Coffee works for me

Postby Vonozar » 05 Nov 2013 02:03

Going to have to try this. Thanks! :D

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”