unintentional mutual dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
nikkinewlin

unintentional mutual dreaming

Postby nikkinewlin » 05 Nov 2013 00:19

I have always been able to lucid dream. It just came to my attention recently that people try to do this. I thought lucid dreaming was how every body dreamed. Lol, any way I am new to this forum and I hope I am posting correctly. I have a question about a situation that happened two days ago.

My cousin and I had a very similar dream two nights ago. We were not in each others dream, it was just the same dream. We were in separate places... I was interviewing to be a bar tender - she was at a beach house with a bunch of family members. The similar part was the man that appeared in both of our dreams. She described him exactly how I saw him. And he tried to kiss me in my dream and her in her dream. Both of us refused to kiss him back because we have significant others. And he was very forceful towards both of us in our dreams. We were both a little bit afraid of him. This is kind of vague I guess, and im not good at writing but I was wondering if you thought this was coincidence or if it was possible to share dreams like this with out planning it.

HAGART

Re: unintentional mutual dreaming

Postby HAGART » 05 Nov 2013 05:43

I wrote a post about shared dreaming and want to try it.
I, myself, can't say that I have beyond a shadow of a doubt, although there were times it felt like it.

But I keep hearing stories about it and am intrigued.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”