One more year before...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Je-Je

Re: One more year before...

Postby Je-Je » 04 Nov 2013 09:44

-It doesn't matter even if it is ridiculous jobs, but if that bring billions then mention them please.

-Doesn't matter if it is joke jobs, because maybe a joke can become reality billionaire jobs.

-Or give me ideas on how to become rich.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 04 Nov 2013 14:07

You don't want a job that makes you rich, get a job you enjoy doing! Then it won't be like work, and you don't need millions of dollars, no one does.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 04 Nov 2013 15:11

hmm.. je-je, what are you looking for? i'm talking about life here - you seem to be running after something. in an other post you said your life is great and talked about some big changes... now you seem a little desperate to me. i don't mean to offend you, i want you to live a happy and fulfilled life. setting your focus on money will not lead to that... how can i (we) help? i mean, really help.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 04 Nov 2013 15:40

Please just answer to what I asked and no question, because otherwise we'll turn around for nothing and I don't want that.

Quick reply me fast, because im leaving Europe for 2 weeks and i don't know if there will be Wi-Fi in the hotel.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 04 Nov 2013 19:06

Je-Je with 16 you should have a long live ahead of you, and you posting makes no sense to me. Well if you want to get rich in all ways, Mentally and Physically read: The Magic by Rhonda Byrne it may help you. Enjoy your 2 weeks where ever you are going to be. :)

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Nov 2013 11:21

erichsa wrote:Je-Je with 16 you should have a long live ahead of you, and you posting makes no sense to me. Well if you want to get rich in all ways, Mentally and Physically read: The Magic by Rhonda Byrne it may help you. Enjoy your 2 weeks where ever you are going to be. :)

Thanks, me and my two friends, who are 16 and 17, are going to Dubai for two weeks.

I have already read the book. And I have prayed to have ideas on how to become rich and an idea came; poste a topic on it and see how many possibility there are to become rich. Now I’m just waiting for the good person to reply to my request. Maybe that person will be in the hotel or on the topic or on the road or in the airport, I don’t know but I know I will have the answer.

tea

Postby tea » 05 Nov 2013 16:37

Je-Je wrote:Thanks, me and my two friends, who are 16 and 17, are going to Dubai for two weeks.

I have already read the book. And I have prayed to have ideas on how to become rich and an idea came; poste a topic on it and see how many possibility there are to become rich. Now I’m just waiting for the good person to reply to my request. Maybe that person will be in the hotel or on the topic or on the road or in the airport, I don’t know but I know I will have the answer.

the question is not whether you'll find the right person, but rather when you're gonna actually believe in the power of your prayer. you asked for an answer, you got it. you posted your question and you got answers but still you dismiss them. your idea told you to ask us, and what's the most definite answer you've gotten so far?
a way to true wealth. if you really care for being happy i could suggest you two other books:
— conversations with god
— tantra the supreme understanding (this one is available as a free pdf online)
or i could tell you one thing: you are already rich, as you are already perfect. recognize this, accept it and everything fall into place.

Je-Je wrote:I don’t know but I know I will have the answer.

i do know that you already have it.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 05 Nov 2013 19:58

OH MY GOD.

It the last time I will repeat my request: Can somebody give me a name or a list of well-paid job in the world please.

If you will reply on the power of your mind, the happiest life, a happy job, god or morality about money, loa etc….; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t reply.
Go and open your own topic on those things and we will exchange our knowledge on those things, but not here.

Simple I don’t ask you a lot, I just ask you a well-paid job and nothing else.

tea

Postby tea » 05 Nov 2013 20:08

oh well.. okay, if that's all you're asking for, check this http://bit.ly/HENotF

;)

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 07 Nov 2013 12:26

Your answer to my post to you shows that you have not read the magic, or don't understand what the book is all about, because it can teach you reach your goals. You are looking for utopia. I also think-tea-has given you the link you need. Good Luck. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”