Lucid dreaming for years

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Lucid dreaming for years

Postby Bael » 10 Nov 2013 21:19

Hello my name is Jeremy I have just found out about lucid dreaming TODAY :lol: I am 25 years old I live in upstate NY and all my life I have had very vivid dreams. As a child I was told I had an over-active imagination which contributed to a lot of unrealistic childhood fears and lots of crazy dreams. At this point
(5-20yrs) My dreams were just dreams and I didn't know I was dreaming. When I turned 21 I had a really bad anxiety attack from nowhere and later was diagnosed with GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). I was put on a medication that my doctor warned me would make my dreams even more vivid and once I took this medication for about a year I realized I was dreaming then immediately started to control the events. So basically I am here to read other experiences and share my own :D

Edit: I have been off the medication for about 2 years but thankfully I still retain control will post more in other sections about specifics

Re: Lucid dreaming for years

Postby R99 » 28 Nov 2013 17:44

Welcome 2 the group. lets have a some gud times.
I see the Truth now.

Johnny Badazz

Re: Lucid dreaming for years

Postby Johnny Badazz » 08 Dec 2013 21:04

Return to “Introduce Yourself”