My dreams are not as vivid and clear :(

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
butter

My dreams are not as vivid and clear :(

Postby butter » 12 Nov 2013 10:05

Hello ..
i've been doing reality checks for about a week now , once in every half hour (unless i forget) ...
i try my best to question myself "Am I Dreaming?"
on the second day i did push my finger through my palm but it didn't go

now for the past 3 days i can recall 6-7 dreams but they were stupid and not vivid or clear.I had to make a bit effort remembering them , they're so fuzzy i don't feel as if i was conscious at all and the dreams i had earlier were realistic and clear. What could be causing the problem?
I will do whatever i can to get my first lucid dream

Kman43759

Re: My dreams are not as vivid and clear :(

Postby Kman43759 » 12 Nov 2013 22:28

When in the dream, try focusing on stabilizing the dream like you would focus on Doing something cool like flying or something. An easier way to make your dream more clear is try rubbing your hands together when in the dream, I've heard that works.
I got all this information from reading this forum.
Hope this helps :)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

butter

Postby butter » 13 Nov 2013 07:02

Thanks Kman ........But I can't lucid dream! I was talking about ordinary dreams.
I cannot remember to do reality checks in the dreams.You said that you came lucid based on reality checks, so i have a question to ask.... how do u remember to do them in ur dreams?
In my case i've written LD on my hand and i perform an rc whenevr i glance at it or think about lucid dreaming..... But none of this happens in dreams.So how will i ever remember to perform an RC?

chuckeles

Postby chuckeles » 13 Nov 2013 19:48

Hello there!

I have been doing reality checks for more than 3 months now and I have never done one in a dream :(. I'm looking for some useful information, too.

As to remembering your dreams, have a dream journal and use it every morning. A little while ago, I did SSILD in the night and was able to recall 3 vivid dreams in the morning, so that might help you as well.
You can find some information about SSILD here: http://cosmiciron.blogspot.nl/2013/01/senses-initiated-lucid-dream-ssild_16.html.
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

butter

Postby butter » 14 Nov 2013 09:50

thanks very much , i'll try that . :)

Return to “For Beginners”