What Now?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Zivojin Bojic

What Now?

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 14 Nov 2013 00:29

Hello,short intro(im 14,live in Serbia,intrests in programing,mind-releated science,using site for about 3 weeks,first ld at 2nd week).So anyway,i had my first lucid dream when i kinda never excpected for it to happen.I was like missing sleep for a few days,3 or 4(i had sleep deprivation) so i barely could have been able to do any techinques,i did lots of reality checks because they were so simple.I couldnt do my drema journal cause i couldnt remmember any dreams because of the lack of sleep...So i kinda started to loose hope on ever having a ld.But then,the 4th or 5th night,i decided to go to bed earlyer,much earlyer,for some reason.I went to sleep at 21:00(which is realy early for me,i usualy go to bed at 00:00 or 1 am) and i felt the need to use total relaxation technique from 10 Steps to Lucid Dream.But aggain i was to tired so i didnt even finish with the body part of relaxation and i started imagining many things,my mind was completly unfocused...so i decided to let go and fall asleep.And there it happened!I had a lucid dream,never before felt expirience,i could control my actions,do what i want(and i mean it 3:D),fly without any hard work and so on...i loved the expirience :D the funy thing was it hapened at about 00:30(3.5 hours of sleep).Later i was told to that time wasnt for no reason,that 2-3 day sleep deprivation mixed with earlyer going to sleep led to lucid state.So now i was happy,a lot....but yet aggain i didnt feel like i moved forward or anything.I only know that my brain is able to make me lucid inside a dream.I dont know why but from that day(about 1 week and a half ago) i stopped doing techniques for lucid dreaming...i didnt even finish reading 10 Steps to Lucid Dreamin and i feel bad for abandoning it for that time...I remembered how much i enjoyed that first lucid dream and i decided i want it aggain,to seize controll over my consciousness and become self aware of my dream,TO BE in controll!So im back on this site ready as never before and i just dont know where to start from.I was wondering if you could help to direct me back to a good path,path of more lucid dreams and longer lucid dreams,to help me improve my mind.I would realy appriciate any response releated to my request :)
Ps.Sory for bad english if you couldnt understand a word or a sentece...am truly sory :O
Never loose hope,never loose faith!
Had my first LD when i last excpected to have it ;)

R99

Re: What Now?

Postby R99 » 14 Nov 2013 14:57

hi there, am just wondering, u r 14, (not 41 right :roll: ) , y u have to wake till 1 AM ?. actually wats ur total sleep time for one day?.. Gud way to start healthy LD dreaming , is by getting a perfect sleep. at least 7 hours. looking forward 2 ur reply.
I see the Truth now.

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 15 Nov 2013 01:10

Yes 14,not 41 ;) well I don't need to be wake till 1 am but I just like having fun(going out,playing computer,etc. )so I just don't mind what time is it when I go to bed.As for my daily sleep its not same and good everyday.When I go morning school like now I sleep little,maybe 6 or 5 hours so.....and when I go noon school time I have enough sleep (like 8-9 h. )school times change every 2 weeks though, but anyway I would be ready to make many changes about myself for LDs just hope you got any idea how should I start preparing to get a Ld. I'm gonna start as u said,going bed on right time so I can have enough sleep :) ty for ur reply

[ Post made via Android ] Image

R99

Postby R99 » 15 Nov 2013 05:31

perfect time for sleep is between 10pm to 5am, well in this case need 8 hours for beginners (at least.) after 8 hours of peaceful sleep its easy to get in LD (but there is still a problem. Mom is not going appreciate this :lol: ) WBTB method is very handy for beginners. try to explore more about LD by reading various books. (my personal favorite is "Lucid Dreaming" by Robert Wagonner, its easy to find in net) Reality check and dream journal is a gud way to start LD. I got my first LD within a week after involving in to it. gud luck dude, hope it helped. (and one more thing dont let any other people let u feel down, they try to make fun of u just bcoz they dont know about LD. if they r not paying any attention to ur experience dont try to explain, they wont get it unless they experience it. feel free to share it in here.)
I see the Truth now.

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 16 Nov 2013 02:22

Hehe, yup ,mom not liking it will sure be a problem xD ty for all this m8,I'm gonna find that book too and practice W BTB I'm gona continue journaling and reality checking.Anyway I'm motivated and no problem,I share ld with 1 of my friends who finds it intresting. And I Aint gonna give up since I already had 1,I know I can have more :) ty aggain

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Nov 2013 07:07

hi there, good to see you here and hope you enjoy the forum. Good bunch of people with lots of experience between them
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Zivojin Bojic

Postby Zivojin Bojic » 18 Nov 2013 00:24

Ty,yeah met many people and learning their expirience slowly but steady :) ps.had my 2nd LD last night, no techniques,just relaxing body before sleep :) also alarm woke me up but I managed to prolong it for few minutes(ld)before waking up.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”