Artist who lucid dreams without practice

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Eora

Artist who lucid dreams without practice

Postby Eora » 14 Nov 2013 19:11

Hello there!

I am Eora, an artist (freelance) who has always had a vivid imagination, especially when it comes to dreams. I basically unintentionally started to work up my skills to be able to recognize when I was actually asleep and dreaming inside my dream, and when I was not. The images, places and people I saw were so picture perfect that I started to draw everything down about four nights a week. I still do, but now I really want to actually work on lucid dreaming and seriously try it out, instead of seeing it as just an accident.

I hope you all have a good day!

R99

Re: Artist who lucid dreams without practice

Postby R99 » 15 Nov 2013 05:55

Welcome , best way to practice LD is this site. as an artist LD is very helpful.(tried it myself, helpful, but its hard for me 2 remember from it, working on it) hope u get wat u r seeking. :)
I see the Truth now.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 15 Nov 2013 07:03

Hey welcome! This forum is a wonderful place to learn more about lucid dreaming, so you've come to the right place! :)

Dreams are such great inspiration for art, huh? There are some artists here (myself included :) ) that also get a ton of inspiration from dreams. If you want, there's a place under the 'share your lucid dreams' section where you can post some of your work. Please don't feel obligated to, I just thought I'd tell you in case it's something you would be interested in.

Again welcome to the forum! :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Nov 2013 07:10

Hi and welcome. You should enjoy this board so ask away.
I will sometimes ask for art in the dreamspace and get some wonderful images but have no technical skills to get them on paper or canvas but you should do well.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 15 Nov 2013 14:33

I was just reading in a book how artists make better natural lucid dreamers.

Apparently our balance has a lot to do with lucid dreaming, so break dancers make better natural lucid dreamers as well!

But you are lucky my friend, to have such a gift come to you naturally, and I am glad you'd like to expand on it!
Welcome to the forums, their are many great smart experienced lucid dreamers here:)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

NoriVolk

Postby NoriVolk » 08 Dec 2013 20:56

hellow

Return to “Introduce Yourself”