What is the best time to have a nap so as to dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
butter

What is the best time to have a nap so as to dream?

Postby butter » 17 Nov 2013 10:08

Is it like 12 or 1pm in the afternoon?
Actually i some times sleep around 3-4 pm after lunch but never dream....... why?
I will do whatever i can to get my first lucid dream

lumencryster

Re: What is the best time to have a nap so as to dream?

Postby lumencryster » 17 Nov 2013 16:19

nobody can tell you why, just try different things and see how they effect you. also, you just might not be much of a daytime dreamer. what i can tell you is that if you spend a little time each day doing reality checks and writing in a dream journal, over a long period of time, you'll be pretty damn good at remembering dreams/ becoming and maintaining lucidity.

taniaaust1

Re: What is the best time to have a nap so as to dream?

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 12:15

Whenever you feel sleepy some thou after eatting isnt always a good time as your energy is going to your stomach then to churn up and break down the food and leaves less for things like LD (so may also make LD harder to remember too if you have one).

Yogis raise their energy to LD so eatting and then sleeping and trying to LD, is the opposite to what many who are experienced in LD do. (I have personally found that energy level does make a different too).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”