Who's Dreaming Who?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
jamjam

Who's Dreaming Who?

Postby jamjam » 30 Dec 2011 19:56

Hey everyone!
I asked a dream character if I was real... he said
"Nope I'm dreaming you."
Then he threw me in the air to prove his worthiness. I tried turnng him into a bag of chips it worked... until he transformed into a giant monster thing. Then I used telekinesis to throw the thing into the air.
He said "Bye I'm waking up now." with a snap of his finger he faded away. Creepy right? So was I dreaming him or was he dreaming me? It is an unsettling thought that my whole life is someone else's imagination... even as I type these words could me telling you guys just be him imagining me telling you guys? Could all these questions being asked by me be a huge novel written by a young writter?

Sorry about that... I'm scared :D
jamjam

LucidPotter

Re: Who's Dreaming Who?

Postby LucidPotter » 03 Jan 2012 14:14

Wow O_O That's quite scary. I don't think he was dreaming you though, it was probably your subconscious just trying to be a smart ass, and catch you out ;) lol
"Of course it's been happening inside your head,Harry, but why on earth would that mean that it is not real?" {Albus Dumbledore}.

Swimming Bird

Postby Swimming Bird » 03 Jan 2012 22:48

Wow that's out of control, but you turned him into a bag of chips. You shoulda eaten them fast!

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 04 Jan 2012 04:37

Ugh... I've eaten my subconscious before... he/she DOES NOT taste good. (Don't try it!) Oh BTW I always ask if it's my subconscious should've mentioned he/she said no... :lol: Well the reason I didn't include that is because it's a inside thing. Anyways, back to eating people... I find that people who smell better taste better. Oh and if you're wondering... I eat them after I turn them into food (doesn't seem to make a difference how they taste like though). I'm in good terms with my subconscious... most of the time. Except that one time when we killed each other...

Sweet dreams!
PS: (it's getting late... #YAWN# goodnight)
jamjam

Chrispy

Postby Chrispy » 28 Jan 2012 01:51

jamjam wrote:Hey everyone!
I asked a dream character if I was real... he said
"Nope I'm dreaming you."
Then he threw me in the air to prove his worthiness. I tried turnng him into a bag of chips it worked... until he transformed into a giant monster thing. Then I used telekinesis to throw the thing into the air.
He said "Bye I'm waking up now." with a snap of his finger he faded away. Creepy right? So was I dreaming him or was he dreaming me? It is an unsettling thought that my whole life is someone else's imagination... even as I type these words could me telling you guys just be him imagining me telling you guys? Could all these questions being asked by me be a huge novel written by a young writter?

Sorry about that... I'm scared :D

My Dream Characters try to trick me that way too. >.<

...or are they telling the truth? :/
There is no spoon.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 28 Jan 2012 04:44

That's crazy!!! :shock:

Insane. You never know what could be possible.
If I was you id want all the answers I could get.
Yes it could be your subconscious, but seeing as how he said he was waking up, and left your dream..
It could have been a shared dream? I don't know!!! ITS SCARY!! hahahha

Lucy^ore

Postby Lucy^ore » 07 May 2012 05:48

IN this world all humans are connected, just like nature, we are a collective consciousness, why do you think so many people dream so LUCIDLY?
when your dreaming you can access other realms and dimensions, other realities, you are both dreaming.
Everyone dreams, but most people dont REMEMBER

Return to “Paranormal Activity”