is it possible?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

is it possible?

Postby oneironaut » 18 Nov 2013 09:05

hey all, i was wondering if its possible to gain lucidity only by recalling dreams. So basically writing down your dreams so detailed and with all your sins mixed in + dream signs that the dream itself gets more vivid and ultimately you will be lucid in every dream because you have such a great dream recall and the dreams are just like waking life? :o

Lucid Dreamer

Re: is it possible?

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 18 Nov 2013 21:33

well yes, I have done it before. But it has been on so rare occasion just from that, that it has only happened twice in my life (I have written down my dreams ever since I can remember). My most common techniques are writing down my dreams and reality checks. That usually gives me a few LDs per month. I feel like only writing down your dreams will really not be beneficial without some other technique to assist it.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Postby HAGART » 18 Nov 2013 23:30

Of course!

You can become so familiar with dreams, the feeling of it, and dream signs, that it just clicks while you are still dreaming and become lucid.

It's so simple and yet eludes most of us.

(And, yes, include your 'sins'. I get crazy immoral dreams too, but you need to acknowledge them and don't dismiss it). They reveal a lot about who you are, or who you thought you were....

And it's classified for your eyes only, but never lie to yourself. It won't work!
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 08:49

Yes but usually people will need to do more then that to achieve LDs. Doing that and doing reality checks as well, is often enough for many to start having LDs.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”