The Dream with many ends.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
andrey4000

The Dream with many ends.

Postby andrey4000 » 03 Jan 2012 23:07

Hi!

Last night i had a dream, after a have woke up , and I remembered this dream, was like a Deja vu. I had that same freaking dream three others times, all the times, the dream had a different end.

The beginning was always like that: It's like a movie, i just can watch, i didn't interact whit the dream. In a forest, there was this beautiful mansion of wood, with no backyard, or nothing like that, just the mansion itself, was a really vivid dream, I remembered a lot of details, but i thing that it's pointless to say. Ok, back to the mansion; a car arrive, with two brothers, they get out of the car, and start talking with each other, they wanna to demolish the mansion, ( I have no idea why ), they keep talking and laughing about the old owners, two brothers also, that die in the mansion. Then the scene change, and I can see they burning a old picture, with the photos of the old owners, then my vision start zooming on the face of one of the guys in the picture, then the scene change again.Now come the part where have three different ends.

1) I'm the ghost of one of the old owners, I walk to one of the two brothers, and I stab one of then till he dies.

2) Nothing Happen and the dream end.

3) This was the last of the three, I'm still a ghost of the old owner, then the scene change, I'm in a bedroom, there is the dog of the new owners, he is screwing the closet up, ( bad boy! ) then a old music start to play, I know that I am the one who put that music to play, to get the dog ( why a ghost need to play music, to get a dog? kkkk ) Anyway, I get the little one, I climb a three, and then I throw the dog on the ground, but he isn't dead, then the dream ends.

Now, what on earth can this dream represent? I really have tried for weeks, but nothing came to my head.

Swimming Bird

Re: The Dream with many ends.

Postby Swimming Bird » 03 Jan 2012 23:21

I got no idea but that sure is interesting haha

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 04 Jan 2012 03:51

I suspect English isn't your first language. my rude comment aside, I think sone of those decisions were consciously made. I think the dream is telling you that you'll have different paths in life. One that ends with you doing nothing, one that you witness the evil deed, and one that you succeed in stopping the evil deed.
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

andrey4000

Postby andrey4000 » 04 Jan 2012 12:06

Yes,it doesn't, my first language is Portuguese. Well, if you can understand, so I'm happy. hehe. I know that isn't perfect, but the dream doesn't help at all. But still yet, I'm happy that some could understand. ^^

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 16 Jan 2012 07:35

I suspect that the mansion about to be destroyed symbolizes your past or something you value in it, also why you're a ghost. The two men burning the pictures and their dog also are symbols of this change...so as in Riddick vs the necromongers fight and defeat them or do nothing and convert.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Chrispy

Postby Chrispy » 28 Jan 2012 07:04

Sounds like a movie plot to me! lol :P
There is no spoon.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”