Why, hello there other users!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
GodlySmith

Why, hello there other users!

Postby GodlySmith » 28 Oct 2013 21:07

My name is Caleb, and I am fairly new to Lucid Dreaming. I have known and read and done my research on multiple topics related to lucid dreaming, such as. Chakras, meditation techniques, astral travel (or astral projection) and OOBE. I was introduced to the topic because of a video I seen on facebook, since then I have been reading and trying to lucid dream.

Back before summer began I made a goal with my two younger brothers, who where also interested in lucid dreaming. The goal was to have atleast had one projection and lucid dream before the summer ended. Thus starting a whole new way to enjoy summer. After not trying or reading about it for almost a month, I seen I still had a page open on my iPod, so I decided to start researching and try more and more. The closest I got was semi-lucid.

Whether my two brothers achieved it, I have no idea. I was able to have accomplished my goal, around mid september I awoke to the music playing from my iPod (note this was completely unintentional) the music was a Native American flute playing with rain thunder and wind. I thought how nice it would be to be able to play one of the flutes, that is when I fell asleep, I awoke in a field. This was a lucid dream I would explain more but I don't want to type it out!! About a week later I unintentionally had a visit from an alien who gave me a guided astral travel of the universe and it is all still clear as day in mind! But there yo have it my background on astral travels and lucid dreaming.

tea

Re: Why, hello there other users!

Postby tea » 29 Oct 2013 01:55

hi caleb!
really enjoyed your introduction, and i'd love to hear how that dream on the field went on!
also, that astral travel sounds interesting as well! :D

i'm sure you'll have great fun here!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

GodlySmith

Postby GodlySmith » 29 Oct 2013 18:07

Well, thanks. Since you asked I'll explain the field and the astral travel.

I awoke in this field and it was just so beautiful there where some wild flowers here and there along with some butterflies. The land wasn't exactly flat there where some bumps here and there along with some hills. I was aware that I was dreaming and I felt very secure and safe here. After looking around for a few minutes I put my hand into my right hand pocket and felt something, I proceeded to pull it out. It was the native american flute that I mentioned. I looked it over for a second then put it to my lips and started playing, at first it sounded pretty bad, soon it got better. In the time that I had begun playing it seemed like the time just slowed down, butterflies came up to me and started to just like fly around me as if listening to my music, a slight breeze came when I started playing the flute. Soon after that I awoke and was like woah, I actually did it.

The astral travel

It was completely unintentional, I did nothing to provoke it. I awoke standing by a house with my youngest brother, we where waiting for someone we just knew it. I was aware of what was going on and was aware during that moment to. Suddenely someone just warped in front of me and slowly floated down to the ground. This person was a female she was actually quite beautiful. She had silky black hair that went to her shoulders and a beautiful look on her face. She walked up to me instantly and said hello earthling, tad confused but I knew this was the person we where waiting for I just felt it. I said hello, are you an alien? She replied with a yes and told me if I had any questions that I should ask her..So I asked her if I could see her alien form and she told me no she didn't want it to scare me. So I said that was fine, I then asked probably the stupidest question you could ask a alien, I asked if there where other intellegent life forms out there ans she swiftly replied with a yes. I then asked her if humans had ever gone to the planet serpo and she told me no that was just a lie. I asked if humans have ever visited other worlds she told me no. She said how bout you stop asking nonsense questions and go see for your self, she partially shut her eyes and looked at me instantly I was gone.

I was floating in space! I could see the moon, other planets and earth was right behind me. She said go explore, mind you she was speaking to me in my head and I could hear her. So I flew, so fast I was gone from the milky way galaxy. I flew farther and faster and I could see so many galaxies it was so beautiful. No words can explain how beautiful. So many colors red, purple, blue all of the colors where galaxies. So many of them it was so amazing. I flew up close to a planet and it literally was giant and black, there was some sort of blue energy flowing around it, I flew past another one it was purplish and red. She told me that when you die you are given the choice to come back to life.

She showed me and alien race that resembled dwarfs, I don't remember their names but they lived on a large snowy planet she said you could come back as them. They fight for their lives everyday against their mortal enemy. The enemy resembled what we would call an orc, (I am not making any of this up, so if you don't believe me then that is your fault) I asked this alien woman if there where any races that resembled an elf, she warped me to another planet where tall tan people where living they somewhat pointy ears and she said they where one of the smartest races out there, or if I wanted to I could come back as a human, or just float and be in my spiritual form and choose when I wanted to come back.

She told me it was time to go back, so I flew back to earth, and was their floating watching it. She asked me a question that is rather personal and I replied with yes. She warped me back to earth and there I was just sitting there, she looked at me and said with a sad face and tone of voice. That it was time for her to go, she looked at me and reached into her pocket she pulled out a small amulet and gave it to me, she said that if I ever wanted to visit her or see the universe again to use the amulet then she was just gone. After that it slowly but quickly went away and I awoke and sat up thinking, what the fuck did I just do!

But there you have it!!

GodlySmith

Postby GodlySmith » 29 Oct 2013 18:13

I do not have the amulet or know of its location but I wish I had this amulet D: I also forgot to add how sad I felt when I came back to earth. It was just so sad, I didn't want to come back I wanted to stay out there forever and see more. There was such a longing for it when I returned and awoke. I could keep going on how beautiful it all was. That is everything that happened, if you don't want to believe it, then I guess just leave this post.

Hope anyone who reads it enjoyed reading it!

tea

Postby tea » 30 Oct 2013 10:30

wow, yes i enjoyed it very much!
what an interesting experience!

one question: what's the difference for you between lucid dreaming and astral projection?

and here's an idea: you can use the amulet anytime in your dreams! view it as a tool which will be available for you anytime. i guess you just have to reach into your pocket or something - you'll definitely find it somewhere!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

GodlySmith

Postby GodlySmith » 05 Nov 2013 05:33

I know that you can visit the universe in a lucid dream. But I tell you this I do not think this was any lucid dream. There such a more larger and welcoming feeling then the lucid dream I had in the field. I have thought a couple times about like the alien girl, but never have I thought about the amulet. I am to much of a noob to actually just lay down and achieve projection or dreaming. Those are the only two experiences I have ever had.

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 12 Nov 2013 01:10

Hi there!!

I've just joined and had decided i wouldn't post anything until I had looked around a bit (after just introducing myself). But I am so compelled to reply to your post!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and vivid experience! I have one thing to say about the amulet. You have it. It was given to you. Just because it is not tangible doesn't mean that you don't possess it. I believe that anyway. The dream world is not a tangible place, but doesn't make it any less real. In fact, i would argue that our waking world is less real sometimes because 'we' rely on the material and tangible to make sense of reality, and that is so limited. So enjoy your amulet. And maybe, yes, as another poster said, you will hold it again when you develop lucidity (which i am sure you will)

But the reason i wanted to reply to you is because i too have had a similar experience (although not quite as indepth) but i have never forgotten this powerful dream and mine too was not lucid (i do LD regularly).

To cut a long story short, i was taken by another force to visit another planet in another solar system and i was shown this amazing beauty. The force felt alien to some extent, not earth bound anyway. The planet he showed me was so beautiful. I was flying like i do in a lucid dream, but freer for not being lucid (i have 'blocks' when i lucid dream) The advice i was given while being taken back to earth was to "address the mind"...i knew exactly what he meant. This too was a voice in my head. I never saw this person, but it was the feelings that i had while it was happening, so powerful.

Very cool that I have found this in common with yours, this is why i wanted to join a forum.

TillyPink

GodlySmith

Postby GodlySmith » 20 Nov 2013 18:58

TillyPink wrote:Hi there!!

I've just joined and had decided i wouldn't post anything until I had looked around a bit (after just introducing myself). But I am so compelled to reply to your post!

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and vivid experience! I have one thing to say about the amulet. You have it. It was given to you. Just because it is not tangible doesn't mean that you don't possess it. I believe that anyway. The dream world is not a tangible place, but doesn't make it any less real. In fact, i would argue that our waking world is less real sometimes because 'we' rely on the material and tangible to make sense of reality, and that is so limited. So enjoy your amulet. And maybe, yes, as another poster said, you will hold it again when you develop lucidity (which i am sure you will)

But the reason i wanted to reply to you is because i too have had a similar experience (although not quite as indepth) but i have never forgotten this powerful dream and mine too was not lucid (i do LD regularly).

To cut a long story short, i was taken by another force to visit another planet in another solar system and i was shown this amazing beauty. The force felt alien to some extent, not earth bound anyway. The planet he showed me was so beautiful. I was flying like i do in a lucid dream, but freer for not being lucid (i have 'blocks' when i lucid dream) The advice i was given while being taken back to earth was to "address the mind"...i knew exactly what he meant. This too was a voice in my head. I never saw this person, but it was the feelings that i had while it was happening, so powerful.

Very cool that I have found this in common with yours, this is why i wanted to join a forum.

TillyPink
Pretty cool, I'm a noob at LD and only really had it once, it to me seems hard and I get confused as to what I am supposed to do.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 22 Nov 2013 01:54

I'm on the fence about whether 'astral projection' is just a term for a 'lucid dream on steroids'.

I've had both, but no need to give it a name. A rose by any other name still smells just as sweet. When you have one, it's amazing and not like other lucid dreams. I can't explain it, but I know the feeling and you don't need to convince me.

Like TEA said about the amulet. It will appear again if you search and find it. It will be a lucid dream tool you can use to find the same dream character or experience again.

I'm still working on finding some people again from my dreams for another 'pow-wow' or lucid dream talk with little luck. I think my own apprehension and 'nay-sayer' attitude is stopping me. Thinking too much, trying to rationalize it, and trying too hard is actually a hindrance!

I need to let go again!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Melron678

Postby Melron678 » 22 Nov 2013 14:58

sup.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”