Helloww

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
charmingamy

Helloww

Postby charmingamy » 21 Nov 2013 01:48

hi guys my name is Amy.

since I was a little girl I had the feeling that my dreams were very vivid, and could almost always remember my dreams completely. I had no idea that it is actually possible to feel awake and control your dream when you are dreaming.

i have no idea if my dreams from years ago were lucid. i dont think they were although they were very vivid.
a few months ago i decided to google for some research to see if it is normal the way that i dream. ( this because I always feel tired and u thought it had to do with my long vivid dreams.)

Thats when I learned about this Lucid dreaming phenomenon.
But I just read it and did not really do anything about it.

Last week I had my first three Lucid dreams that I know of. They happened by accident. When I had the first one I was so happy that I went again and read some more about it to see if I can do it again.

Now I pretty much know how to induce them but little by little I will try to make them last longer etc. up to now they last less then 2 or 3 minutes.

I joined this forum because this world has become so interesting to me and from experiences from others i think I can master this too.

i am looking forward to reading the different stories and techniques.

tea

Re: Helloww

Postby tea » 21 Nov 2013 16:23

hi there! you're the second amy on this forum! :D

congratulations on your success, seems like you're not having any big troubles with lucid dreaming, awesome!

do you use any techniques, or what is your way of becoming lucid?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

charmingamy

Postby charmingamy » 05 Dec 2013 15:48

Hi thanks for your reply. I did not use any techniques up to now. It just sorta happened. But ia am thinking about getting deeper into it by starting to use techniques. Because up to know my lucid dreams are still weak. I never got to get out of my house. So it is always the same environment. And it never lasts more than 3 minutes.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

charmingamy

Postby charmingamy » 05 Dec 2013 15:49

I become lucid because mostly when i am dreaming i know that i am dreaming. And i always for years can remember all of my dreams in detail.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”