[MyMethod] My method for Lucidity!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

[MyMethod] My method for Lucidity!

Postby Juggernaut625 » 23 Nov 2013 00:07

Hey guys! I'm gonna show you my technique for becoming lucid in my dreams!

Note: This probably won't work first time, I think it took about 16 attempts for it to work on me. However, I got 3 consecutive LD's out of this method at one point so I thought I'd share it with you.

So firstly, the method we will be becoming lucid is spontaneously. We won't be doing any tricks or anything, just making our mind aware of our dream state. I suggest just following the instructions, it may not work at first but it will eventually, I can guarantee it.

So 1), your going to want it to be around 2-3 hours before sleep, go onto the blog and start reading a whole bunch about LD's, get yourself interested and watch time fly, before you know it, it will be around 10PM and you've been reading up on LD's for hours. After you've done this, just think about it - literally, think about if you were to become lucid, what would you do? How would you react, where would you go? All these things, then read up on the possibilities of the things you can do in LD's, I'm sure you already know the possibilities are endless but just reading can keep you mesmerized.

2) After this, watch this subliminal video on how to actually LD:
watch part 1, practice this. Learn how to do it, whether your in your chair or in bed!
Be sure to follow the instructions - watch part 2 ONCE just before sleep.

3) As your going to sleep, just keep thinking of the things you were thinking of earlier, what will you do, where will you go, who will you meet? Keep repeating the line "I will become lucid" every so often as well.
More often than not, this method will work because your mind has taken on so much and has learned so much information in a short space of time, at one point in your dream your likely to realise your in a dreamscape and become lucid, atleast that's the case for me.

As always, this method may not be for everyone. This method has worked for me plenty of times, and as I'm sure you all know, spontaneous lucidity is the best kind of lucidity. ;) Also, I'm a guy that hasn't actually done too much work relating to LD's compared to others.
It took me quite a few tries, but it was amazing when it finally worked.

If you have any suggestions on what I can do to improve my method(s), don't hesitate to reply to the thread.
I hope this helps you!

Re: [MyMethod] My method for Lucidity!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 23 Nov 2013 05:31

Sweet! Ill try it for the next week and post my results.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.

Re: [MyMethod] My method for Lucidity!

Postby Juggernaut625 » 23 Nov 2013 13:32

DreamerMan99 wrote:Sweet! Ill try it for the next week and post my results.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Good :)

Done this method again yesterday and became lucid in my dream again!

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”