Precognition experiences

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Robert25

Precognition experiences

Postby Robert25 » 25 Nov 2013 02:51

Hi, I just joined and am a 16 years old Junior in highschool. I am posting to get some clarification and see if my situation is not only unique to me. So ever since 5th grade I have been getting "visions of the future" that come true. So a typical vision goes like this, I dream it but cannot specifically recall the dream after I wake up. Then anywhere from a week to almost a year later the vision comes true. They all have been meaningless situations and just casual interactions/conversions. The situation comes along and I know exactly what is going to happen before it does. I know exactly what am I going to do/say and the same with whoever I am conversing with. It is like I am being taken over and I can't stop myself from doing what I envisioned. I know its going to happen and it does. The "situations" are never any long than lets say 30 seconds at the longest. Most are about 15 seconds or less. They have been becoming less strong and vivid as I have been getting older. When I was younger the sense of the future was extremely strong and the sense of being taken over was extremely strong. The intensity and occurrence of these have diminished. They used to happen quite frequently and now only a few times a year. When they do I have a faint realization that they are happening but its clouded and harder to tell if I'm getting one and whats going to happen. I hope I got my point across and conveyed my experiences well. If anybody could shed some light on this that would be great.

Summerlander

Re: Precognition experiences

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2013 02:54

Maybe some quantum particles are time-travellers.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 Nov 2013 00:22

Robert25 wrote:So a typical vision goes like this, I dream it but cannot specifically recall the dream after I wake up. Then anywhere from a week to almost a year later the vision comes true.

How do you know it was a vision if you never remembered or wrote it down?

It could just be a strong case of 'Deja Vu'. I have had several of those and they still bewilder me. They could just be our sense of time and thoughts going out of whack for a few moments and the brain gets a 'cross connection' and we experience the present as if it was a memory.

THEN AGAIN....

I had some Deja Vu, and remember when I was about 19, I was in my kitchen and I swear I knew a kitchen knife was going to drop on the floor before it happened a moment before it did. I didn't see it fall, but I knew the sound it was going to make and heard the sound a moment later, and felt like I dreamed it before.

I remember when I was a child and in a light sleep, I saw a vision of a car and the door started to close and when it did, I heard it in real life and woke up. I looked out the window and my uncle/aunt/cousins had just arrived and I heard the real life sound which influenced my dream. I was only 8 or so, but I still questioned how it was possible to see the door starting to close in my dream before I heard the noise! :o

I've had Deja Vu, but these two times stood out to me, and puzzle me to this day. Even though it was only a one second or a half second prediction the fact that it happened at all amazes me and makes me think... were they different and what is Deja Vu anyway?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 27 Nov 2013 01:53

A deja vu is a glitch in the matrix of our brains... ;-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

R99

Postby R99 » 27 Nov 2013 09:22

Summerlander wrote:A deja vu is a glitch in the matrix of our brains... ;-)

:lol: black cat.. ha???
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 05:43

Sounds like Deja Vu experiences.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Fran86

Postby Fran86 » 16 Dec 2013 14:08

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL MASS AMOUNTS (CONSTANT) DE JA VU WHERE EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND IS JUST REPEATING, LIKE WE ARE REPEATING 2013 FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OVER AND OVER?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCES.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”