subconscious vs scary shit

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
whalelion4681

subconscious vs scary shit

Postby whalelion4681 » 16 Oct 2013 01:23

i was in the bathroom and i walked out to get something from my room everything was completely dark and all i saw was a light where someones knees would be if it were a person. It was a lighter i looked up, than i realized it was a person a dark scary figure almost like slenderman so i ran back into my bathroom and locked the door my friend was like no dont go out there! i did anyways for some weird reason and i said, hey you fuck you. come over here.. and then he walked towards me and he wasnt a scary figure monster thingy anymore. i didnt even know i was dreaming

tea

Re: subconscious vs scary shit

Postby tea » 16 Oct 2013 08:45

awesome!!
what happened after that? i mean, you confronted him, but then?

i love how you managed to face a "problem" without even consciously deciding to do it. have you been thinking about doing that in a lucid dream before?

anyways, cool experience!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

whalelion4681

Postby whalelion4681 » 27 Nov 2013 07:18

tea wrote:awesome!!
what happened after that? i mean, you confronted him, but then?

i love how you managed to face a "problem" without even consciously deciding to do it. have you been thinking about doing that in a lucid dream before?

anyways, cool experience!

he came to me and he turned into my slave or something, it was pretty rad

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 02:58

If you didnt know you were dreaming at the time, it isnt a lucid dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”