I'm positive I made contact in the 4th Dimension but no proo

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidLink

I'm positive I made contact in the 4th Dimension but no proo

Postby LucidLink » 20 Oct 2013 15:51

Hey everybody! So in my entire lucid dreaming career (coming up on a year now) I have had 2 very distinct lucid dreams, which where truly unlike any other.

The first one, I exited my body via vibrations into my dream room, and from there I set out to accomplish a goal me and my friend agreed on. I shouted his name, looking for him, and as I entered my kitchen, there he was waiting outside the back door. Finding someone had never gone so well for me before! I walked out to him, and I quickly noticed he was almost "drunk". Also his eyes where a very strange white color, they where glazed over too.
Now anytime I tried to talk him, he would ignore everything I say then reply with some completely unrelated comment that more related to the dream he was having because he was not lucid. Now I tried to get him lucid, but to no avail. He continued to talk about his dream and ignore me, Intill eventually this dog starts to attack me. I believe that dog was his psychic defenses stopping me from interfering with his dream.

Now that dream happened months ago, but just recently I had an even more convincing dream. I was lucid, and somehow I was just with two of my friends. Now I was unsure if they where mental constructs or actually avatars of my friends spirit, but for some reason I was just naturally explaining to them this is a dream without even thinking about it. Now at first, they where oblivious, Intill suddenly, my cat attacks my friend Chrises head, and then jumps off.

As soon as that happens, Chris becomes very confused. He said something like "Wait what's going on here? Wait, how'd i get attacked but not hurt? Wait is this.....? This is a dream!!!! Wow cole, this is so crazy!!" And we continues to talk about waking life things. Then, I awoke against my will, and excitedly I txted my friend asking if he remberered anything, now, he never remembers his dreams ever, BUT, I asked him when he woke up, and he said just now, which means we woke up at the exact same time, and I'm assuming from the exact same dream.

Unfortuneatly my friend is no dreamer, lucid or otherwise, so the world may never know;)

But me personally, I'm convinced it's possible, and not even as hard as others may think.

And please don't post on this thread just to tell me I'm wrong, because I'm well aware I have no real proof, but me personally, I believe and your words will NEVER change that, if anything you'll just create bad vibes by acting like you know it all when you clearly don't :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

The Beach Boy

Re: I'm positive I made contact in the 4th Dimension but no

Postby The Beach Boy » 21 Oct 2013 01:00

Very cool but you sound like you are getting very defensive at the end there. If you are so sure that this is what happened you wouldn't need to be that way. I personally believe a lot of things could be possible so I won't tell you that you didn't experience what you thought. However, I will say that it is highly unlikely that it was the case considering I have never heard of anyone being able to meet in the same dream. Good luck with your trials though.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 21 Oct 2013 01:08

The Beach Boy wrote:Very cool but you sound like you are getting very defensive at the end there. If you are so sure that this is what happened you wouldn't need to be that way. I personally believe a lot of things could be possible so I won't tell you that you didn't experience what you thought. However, I will say that it is highly unlikely that it was the case considering I have never heard of anyone being able to meet in the same dream. Good luck with your trials though.

I added that bit at the end, for a couple specific people on this forum I didn't feel argueing with.

Now ask yourself why you've never heard of that and you start to see the problem here. Lucid dreaming is VERY rare, most people havnt even heard of lucid dreaming.

Now just because almost no one has heard of lucid dreaming does that mean it can't happen?

Also, if so few people are aware of lucid dreaming, that means even fewer are aware it's possible to share a dream. Also add to the fact that about half of the already scarce lucid dreamers won't even attempt this because they instantly assume it's impossible, and you start to see why you've never heard of it.

Don't trust what you've heard my friend, or even better yet, don't disbelieve something just because you havnt heard of it:)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Oct 2013 01:25

I believe that you believe you experienced what you say you believe you experienced. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 21 Oct 2013 03:03

Summerlander wrote:I believe that you believe you experienced what you say you believe you experienced. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Well atleast we can agree on something! Haha:)

The Beach Boy

Postby The Beach Boy » 21 Oct 2013 07:14

Hey man, don't get me wrong, I WANT to believe that so much. I just however can't as of yet in my own lucid adventures. Maybe one day though? I admire your willpower to explore my friend.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 09:00

The Beach Boy wrote: However, I will say that it is highly unlikely that it was the case considering I have never heard of anyone being able to meet in the same dream. Good luck with your trials though.

My daughter and I once had a mutual dream together. Thou spontanous, that could only thou mean that it would be possible to meet another on purpose in a mutual dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”