Still in love?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Still in love?

Postby Malik12345 » 19 Nov 2013 14:06

(This is going to be long Sorry)
So in my dream i was just standing there and the girl that i used to go out with just walks up to me, and we just started talking and then she says that she was thinking about me and she still loves me. Then i held her hand then we sat in this seat and we kissed and then we looked in each others eyes then she said she still loved me again. Then she sat in my lap and she put my hand under her shirt and we just started kissing. i thought it wasnt a dream because i coukd feel her nipples getting harder. Then we kissed one last time then everything faded away and i woke up
Am i just in love with her or was it just my emotions telling me to talk to her ?
Please help,

Re: Still in love?

Postby Juggernaut625 » 19 Nov 2013 17:24

Your in love, it happens to everyone.
This breakup is obviously on your mind if its in your dream, and though it doesn't particularly mean you SHOULD talk to her, it's most likely your mind telling you that you wan't to talk to her.
I'll keep this as on topic as I can, but it just means your still in love with her and your sexual attractions towards her are still there.

I know you will end up talking to her and cleaning the plate, though you may still love her, depending on how long it's been, don't act obsessive, for example don't within 20 minutes of speaking say "I still love you, please" etc. This will just creep her out, depending on how serious the relationship was which I obviously cant determine, she could still be in love with you or maybe not.

My suggestion would be to cut all contact. No matter how hard (and trust me, it's hard) don't talk to her. If you see her in the streets, don't talk to her, pay attention to different things. If you really need to though I advise against it, get a different girl and see how you feel talking to others every once in a while.

Moving on from someone is extremely difficult, sorry to hear that you've fell out of love as well.

Postby HAGART » 20 Nov 2013 01:56

Dreams are emotional. No "Ifs", "Ands", or "Buts", about it.

You can pretend to hide emotion when awake, but dreams will cast a spot light on it when you least expect it.

What you do with that knowledge is up to you.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 21 Nov 2013 02:02

Why did I read this while eating soft cookies FML

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2013 06:01

Malik12345 wrote: Am i just in love with her or was it just my emotions telling me to talk to her ?
Please help,

Only you know the answer to that. If you arent sure, you probably dont truely love her.

Dreams can often just represent desires.. often intensified.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Postby deschainXIX » 30 Nov 2013 16:04

I've been getting this too. But my situation is more complicated. When I dream of her, I know we should be back together. But, in waking life, I think it's not a good relationship. I'm not sure which side of myself to trust, the subconscious, romanticist and sentimental part, or the conscious, literal and logical part.
Well said.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”