curious thought.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucid Dreamer

Re: curious thought.

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 01 Dec 2013 02:10

interesting questions. I will tell you the next time I try a new parkour move in an LD.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

R99

Postby R99 » 01 Dec 2013 04:09

Am trying too, through LD its proven that the person can self heal them self if they r know what to do. Then am sure my idea is provable too. just need some really good dream control, first it will take lots of physical effort in dream, that means its going to be hard to keep the body in bed. i think i need to start meditating if am on to it. If there any one out there who really good at dream control, they need to give a shot at it. And who knows somebody already achieved it, what am trying to achieve. 8-)
I see the Truth now.

R99

Postby R99 » 07 Dec 2014 15:19

I think my intention to increase my body capacity is getting in to dreams. its my second time that am getting really strange responses from body. if my dream encounters any hard physical activity, it showing on real body too, one month ago i got an ache in my chest,(like growing pain) just like when i used to workout in gym. (not now) i tried to remember how this happened, but i dont remember any physical activity in waking life that involves chest part. then i remember that one extremely intense dream that involved physical activity. i dont remember the detail about the dream. but am sure its somehow connected to my dream life. anyone had any similar experience?
I see the Truth now.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”