Performed a lot of techniques in 1 night

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Highlander

Performed a lot of techniques in 1 night

Postby Highlander » 30 Nov 2013 19:01

Last night i had a lot of dreams and used a lot of techniques (B-MILD, WBTB, WILD and DEILD). Here's what happened:

I went to sleep at 2:00am performing a mantra coordinated with my breathing as i always do (B-MILD). From 2:00am to 7:00am i had around 6 short non-lucid dreams (maybe more). Everytime i woke from a dream, i performed some more B-MILD but i was too tired, so i fell right away asleep and had another non-lucid dream. So, at 7:00am i decided to wake myself a bit, getting out of bed and going to the bathroom and then back to bed (WBTB).
I just layed there waiting to fall asleep, then about an hour later, i felt my body getting heavier, vibrating and did my thing to get into the dream (WILD). After 10 minutes of a good lucid dream, the dream faded and i returned to waking life. Didn't open my eyes and stayed still to see if i could re-enter the dream (DEILD). And i did. Felt the usual vibrations and such and had another lucid dream.

On those dreams i got to reality check my hands, count my fingers (6 on each hand), try for the first time the "finger through the palm", meditated, called for healing energy and performed healing using balls of light.
B-MILD and WBTB was intentional, but WILD and DEILD was done regarding the situation. So, it's good to know all the techniques. It can helps us in several situations.
Those 2 lucid dreams had a total of about 15 minutes. It was short but full of experiences.

Creator

Re: Performed a lot of techniques in 1 night

Postby Creator » 02 Dec 2013 04:40

*Clapping*

Nice job.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

Creator

Postby Creator » 02 Dec 2013 04:54

I looked up the Dream Exit method.

It looks interesting, and fairly powerful, but I most likely won't be able to do it because of school, and whatnot. School / places / work / sport practice etc. All crammed into one week. I guess I'll try the weekend.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 02 Dec 2013 10:26

Creator wrote:I looked up the Dream Exit method.

It looks interesting, and fairly powerful, but I most likely won't be able to do it because of school, and whatnot. School / places / work / sport practice etc. All crammed into one week. I guess I'll try the weekend.

Of course. I only made this work because it was the weekend. I had a lot of hours of sleep. Weekdays are no good as i have work and i sleep less hours.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Dec 2013 01:28

I tend to use various techniques too.. to suit the occassion or just what I feel will work at the time. (it prevent one from getting bored from same technique.. once one has got the hang of various ones).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”