Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Postby newmoneyva » 02 Dec 2013 18:34

My is Shawn, and I am from Petersburg, Va. I never knew about lucid dreaming until last year. I started having these dreams that felt real, and I could remember every detail. I never had dreams that not only felt real, but I was completely aware that I was dreaming. I started to do research on dreams and found out what I was experiencing was lucid dreams. I don't know how or why I started having these dreams, but I can tell you that there are good and bad sides to lucid dreaming. The good side is that you can control a lot of things that happens within the dream, you are able to remember all of the details, and it can be fun at times. I tend to have a lot of dreams about flying, or jumping real high. I am able to control the things that I see in my dream also. but there is a bad side. Sometimes I wake up from these dreams that felt so real and it takes up to a minute for me to figure out if I am still dreaming or really awake. If you have dreams about being chased, or someone trying to kill you, it could be one of the worst experiences ever, and my first lucid dream was like that. Sometimes you may feel like you have been in your dream too long, kind of like if you don't wake yourself up you will be stuck there and sometimes that is not a good feeling, especially when its hard for you to wake yourself up. One thing that I have noticed recently is that some of the dreams that I have been having lately are coming true. I will have a dream about something happening and like two or three days later it would happen, I still dont understand how this is possible. Overall I love lucid dreaming and for those of you who never experienced it, once you do you will enjoy it too.

Re: New member

Postby R99 » 03 Dec 2013 14:58

Hey there, welcome to the group. u got some pre-experience with LD, cool, but i noticed that u mentioned about the bad side of LD. its kind of my first time hearing about it. To me i dont think there is any bad side in LD. its a mind tool, and its natural.Everybody have these kind of experience that u mentioned like, being chased and other stuff. Its the way the mind works. its trying to get ur attention through all this. And i personally thinks its good 4 u. Now explore more b4 u make an opinion. again Welcome to the group.
I see the Truth now.

Johnny Badazz

Postby Johnny Badazz » 08 Dec 2013 21:06

Postby GoldNimbus » 09 Dec 2013 01:19

I wouldn't mind spending too much time in a conscious dream, that would be astounding, that would blow my mind. Since you’re a galactic wizard at the subject of conscious dreaming you should talk about your techniques and what works for you. :D

I've had dreams about things that have happened, before they happened. So did a black chick I sat next to in my algebra class for college. Those are called prophetic dreams. I've had few prophetic dreams in high school, literally a few, not figuratively. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”