Sleep paralysis.

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
R99

Sleep paralysis.

Postby R99 » 30 Nov 2013 15:15

Straight to the point. How much time do we need to get in to sleep paralysis?? Is it varies by person to person?
I see the Truth now.

R99

Re: Sleep paralysis.

Postby R99 » 03 Dec 2013 14:10

got my first SP today, it took 1.45hrs to kick in. i heard the buzzing sound and started to feel like my hands r levitating, also felt like somebody pulling my both hands. it was really cool. but i lost it after couple of seconds, the pulling sensation made me awake. will try tonight.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Re: Sleep paralysis.

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Dec 2013 01:15

It would all depend on how relaxed someone is or how close to sleep they are. Its just a body asleep, mind awake state and isnt necessarily conductive to LD.

To LD you need to have the right consciousness state too on top of having the body asleep (or extremely relaxed) state, so with sleep paralyses, it may only mean you are half way there. (the harder part I think isnt getting the body relaxed enough but rather getting the consciousness in the right state for a LD).

Sounds like you were getting close to a astral projection with your astral hands floating. (with astral projection one doesnt need ones mind relaxed to the point where one starts dreaming, in fact one doesnt need the subconciousness coming in at all.. all one needs is the right body relaxation state which you had there. Some for that reason will find OBE easier then LD.. thou it isnt always easy to get all the astral body loose). The buzzing is very common when one is about to have an OBE (had you kept progressing towards an OBE, vibrations probably would of hit too).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”