Is it possible to study while dreaming?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Re: Is it possible to study while dreaming?

Postby Vonozar » 03 Dec 2013 22:35

chaosdragoon13 wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote: If you can access the information through the subconscious wouldn't it make it easier to access through the conscious mind? Because I thought it was like learning a new skill, you'd become better at it with practice.

Yes accessing subconciousness does become better with practice but most people arent so great at getting info out from their subconciousness. That is why it is "subconsciousness" and not "consiousness" the term used the first place. To access the subconciousness one usually needs to use techniques eg meditation, lucid dreams etc.

Its easier to just to get your study books out again in real life and keep studying from those instead.

One last question, can I enhance my studying and memory skills for school or college?

It's possible, I do it pretty often. It HELPS you study a bit more and helps to ingrave the information into your brain, but you have to be careful. Sometimes the dream can trick you, so make sure if that happens that you can recognize the problem or things can get confusing. But to answer your question yes it is possible and yes it can help a great deal as long as you're careful.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: Is it possible to study while dreaming?

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Dec 2013 23:30

Je-Je wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:I have a bunch of exams coming up and I was wondering if I learned to lucid dream, will I be able to study everything in one night? If that's the case then I have to learn fast because I am not very good at studying. :cry:

Hey hey hey, you are in the same case as me. Me too I have exam at the end of year. I never revise my lesson because I’m too lazy but I have good point. You will say ''HOW????''

My method: I remember everything that the teacher is saying very clearly; I have a very powerful memory. For Math, Physic, I am so intelligent that I see all the solution of the problem they give us.

Some of my friends said ''what you do at home to have good point??'' and I reply ''Nothing but I listen in class" So what is my secret; all it is in the brain and belief that all, not so complicate hahaha :lol:

:lol: You listen in class. Great reply
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”