Hello All ! My name is HAGART.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
HAGART

Hello All ! My name is HAGART.

Postby HAGART » 06 Jan 2012 22:35

Hello!

I just had a conversation with my subconscious last night. Who says that?

People like us.

I have no friends or family that lucid dream, and I can't talk to them about my experiences. So I joined this group.

So anyway, I just had a conversation with my subconscious in some lucid dreams I had last night. I became lucid in a dream, and decided to conjure a 'spirit guide' (which I later concluded was just my subconscious). I waited for someone to appear, and somethings almost manifested but then fizzled. I couldn't sense an 'entity'. I sat on a chair and waited, darting my eyes around the room to stay lucid. It's hard to stay in a lucid dream when you sit on a chair and do nothing at all. Finally, I sensed something to my left. I looked and, lo and behold, there it was. A GIANT, YELLOW BAG OF CANDY! It was about my size, and on it, it read, "Lemon Citron", and had a picture of two of the candies. It's hard to explain but they were not lemon candies. I found it odd that I was actually able to read it, normally words look like alien heiroglyphics. However as I spoke with it, it morphed into different things. It became a sleeping bag at one time.

I ask, "do you speak?". It said, "yes." No mouth, but it spoke in a soothing female voice with a British accent. I don't want to get into the specifics of the discussion, but when I asked it's name, she replied, "Penelope." Then she said, "You can call me Hagart." I was writing notes in my dream, and I asked her if it was spelled H-A-G-A-R-T. She said, "yes."

In my 2nd lucid dream that night, I was able to call it by name. However, when it appeared again, it was a white bag of potting soil, and it had a male voice.

I have a feeling if I ask its name again, it will be completely different next time.

But anyway, that's why I chose that name for this.

So hello all, my name,( apparently ), is HAGART!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Ivanna

Re: Hello All ! My name is HAGART.

Postby Ivanna » 07 Jan 2012 00:10

Welcome Hagart!! L :lol: I like the story behind your name!
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

R99

Postby R99 » 07 Jan 2012 11:33

Hey Hagart welcome to the group, keep posting ur expearience its a nice place 2 share LDs. And one more thing , nice intro
I see the Truth now.

LucidDreamer

Postby LucidDreamer » 07 Jan 2012 18:37

Hello Hagart, great story, made me smile :) I new here too, and like you have nobody around me to share my lucid dreams with..its good to be ble to share experiences isnt it!

I once had a chat with a bear in my sleep..He was like baloo from the Jungle Book, walking on two legs..haha..He said, in a rather posh voice, I am you, you are me, we are one..what a nice bear! :lol:

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 07 Jan 2012 19:06

Hello HAGART welcome to our humble forum...

PS: Try eating everything! It's so much fun! (Until you taste colours).

Sweet dreams
jamjam

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 07 Jan 2012 22:59

That's pretty crazy sounding. I also don't have anyone to discuss dreams with, at least not at lenghth. I can't keep someone interested in the subject, or there are those whove already made it clear that dreams are just out brains processing information like a computer does. Like, why would our brains need to do that? And how dare you compare a brian with a computer. I really really hate that analogy, by the way.

Bag of yellow candy? Potting soil? Hmmmm? Are you sure you're not just coocoo bananas? Just joking, LOL. I've had some strange things talking to me in my dreams, but they've usually been at least things that have a mouth. I remember a talking gold fish, and a talking lady bug.

Ivanna

Postby Ivanna » 08 Jan 2012 21:07

LucidDreamer wrote:He said, in a rather posh voice, I am you, you are me, we are one..what a nice bear! :lol:

LMAO!! :lol: that really made me chuckle!
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Jan 2012 23:43

I had a lucid dream again, and decided to summon Hagart. I'm not obsessed with it, I only met it last week. But I wanted to test some things.

1) What form would it take this time?
2) When I ask it it's name, what will it answer?

I want to see if there is any consistency in lucid dreams. WELL, THERE ISN'T!

Here's what happened:

I became lucid in a dream, and decided to summon "Hagart". I was outside and sitting on a picnic table, the table part behind me. I waited a while and then I saw a building with a blue door. It was only 2 storeys or so. I walked to it and there was a guy standing near the door. I didn't see his face, but I asked, "Is Hagart in there?" He nodded and walked away. The door was big, and square shaped. About 10' X 10'. In the center was a cartoon key slot. Like a black circle and a black triangle under it. It was big and in the center of the door. I was apprehensive to open it, because I didn't know what would be on the other side. I opened it, and only after writing about it, did I realize it was more like a vault than a door.

On the other side was a middle-aged Chinese man holding a hat in his hands. He said, "Hi, Michael!" (That's my name.) He put his hat on a hook on the wall and as we rounded a corner I asked him, "What is your name?" He said, "That is Adam." I was confused, but then realized he was referring to another person. I was in a room with about 6 office cubicles, 3 per side and in the closest, first one, was apparently Adam. He was Caucasian with black hair. He was busy and didn't acknowledge me. The Chinese man sits in a cubical to the left of Adam. It is kinda like at the airport, when you go through customs, they are in a box, and you can speak to them over a counter. He was in his box, I spoke to him over the counter outside. I asked again, "What is YOUR name?" I forget if he said anything or not, but it was certainly not a name. He may have changed the subject. I then tried to think about how to word my question correctly and I started to get nervous and as i gripped things in my hands they broke as if I didn't know my own strength. Then I said, and this is probably the longest sentence I have spoken in a lucid dream, (most of the time I speak really fast and concise), I said something like, "I ask because you keep changing forms, so... uhhh.. ( I was getting nervous) does that mean that your name changes too?" He didn't answer my question.

Other things happened, but that was the last of our conversation.

I don't think he was my subconscious. I think the door itself was.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”