Dream recall

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Dream recall

Postby Ivanna » 06 Jan 2012 14:38

I'm not sure how, but this morning I was able to recall 7 dreams!!!! This is the most I have ever been able to remember. I mean, last night I could barley remember 2 dreams and they were a little patchy at that. I haven't been doing anything different :? . Does this mean I'm any nearer to having my first LD?? :)

Thanks, Ivanna :D
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

Re: Dream recall

Postby Peter » 06 Jan 2012 21:00

Its should help so keep up the good work. Also dont panic if you lose recall at times, I can go from my record of 13 dreams recalled and 3 LD among them to ziltch at times. This will only last a day or two at the most but will happen so dont concern yourself if you lose recall at times.

Dont forget to post you first LD so we can all share
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Dream recall

Postby jamjam » 07 Jan 2012 00:29

The number of dreams you have depend on how long you sleep. The longer you sleep, the longer your REM periods last and the shorter your NREM periods get. The number of dreams you remember depend on a number of things including: (but not limited to) vitamin intake, average dream recall, the method of dream recall, etc. So how long did you sleep for? what have you been eating? what method(s) do you use? Do you think you were dreaming of dreaming? The number of dreams you recall give you more chances to become lucid (actually it depends on the method you use to become lucid). There are many methods WILD, DILD, MILD, etc.

Sweet dreams!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”