What's Your Favourite Superpower?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jamjam

What's Your Favourite Superpower?

Postby jamjam » 06 Jan 2012 04:25

My favourite superpower is creating objects! There are so many! Flying, teleporting, telekinesis, shapeshifting, time traveling, super strength, super speed, super accuracy, light bending, water bending, fire bending, air bending, darkness bending, body switching, healing, mind control, and as many as you can imagine! (literally). I don't care if I sound crazy!

May the force be with you!
jamjam

megabjarne

Re: What's Your Favourite Superpower?

Postby megabjarne » 07 Jan 2012 00:36

My favourite must be flying, it is the only i managed so far, but still it is the best.
Try flying by flapping your arms, that is the simplest way i found, and it feels awesome!
I have always wanted to morf into an eagle and fly away, so that is the next step.

Gooeymaw

Postby Gooeymaw » 07 Jan 2012 19:17

well, I have to say I don't know what some of those super powers are, that you mentioned, but by far my favorite is shape changing, and then the more subtle one of being able to take on the appearance of any other person at will, which, in my dreams, I have used to both evade those pursueing me, or used in order to help myself to what I want. Yeah, I am a notorious and unabashed thief in my dreams. Don't know why, though. I am such a goody two-shoes in normal waking reality.

Y.W.

Postby Y.W. » 19 Feb 2013 00:12

Mine is shapeshifting, I did it in my FIRST lucid dream!:)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Y.W.

Postby Y.W. » 19 Feb 2013 00:13

Mine is shapeshifting, I did it in my FIRST lucid dream!:)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

rothgar

Postby rothgar » 19 Feb 2013 04:14

Question to you shape shifters...i had an LD where I wanted to shape shift into a wolf....the DCs said I did but really, how do you know? I think I saw a paw maybe but that was it. I also wanted to become invisible. The DCs wondered where I went and I came back, but wasn't much of an experience like flying is. Do you see yourself in 3rd person, or experience a change in perspective of some sort when shapeshifting? Whats the appeal?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

R99

Postby R99 » 19 Feb 2013 09:18

my super power is that i can move object without touching it. in one LD i bented a plant with a unique flower that was standing out of my reach.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Feb 2013 15:25

My fav like the original poster is the manifestation of objects. I always feel an immense sense of satisification when Ive made something I wanted just appear into the dream (or changed something I didnt want into something else).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 20 Feb 2013 03:53

My fav. is to control people according to my will, I can't control their every single movement but I can control their emotions.
And of course I like to fly.
Do a reality check

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 20 Feb 2013 21:03

Flying! Duh! 8-)
Nothing can beat the rolls and dives. The wind rushing past as you do crazy tricks!
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”