Lucid Dream Disaster?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DreamyRoamer

Lucid Dream Disaster?

Postby DreamyRoamer » 05 Oct 2013 22:00

I have has this problem twice now. I have three lucid dreams, and this happened in the first, and this one I had just last night:

I woke up in the middle of the night for the second time. I was really tired and dizzy, and started having those daydreams I get when I awake from sleep without any reason. I was just daydreaming I was in a class with a teacher with long wavy brown hair, she was going on about something. After daydreaming about this for a while I found a image popping up without my control. I had not thought about this popping up. It read, "Your classmates have left to go to the dream world, will you?"
It was almost like a video game. I chosen yes and found myself in this room with a small wooden door to the side and stairs going down, and then a big open room to the side. For some reason I started panicking, asking myself what was going on ( Read the second last paragraph to understand why I might have started panicking ). I had been daydreaming a second ago, was I now dreaming? I was starting to hear this horrible, HORRIBLE high pitched buzzing sound, familiar to what happened in my first lucid dream, however it was high buzzing and thumping. I tried to calm myself, remembering my first lucid dream, how I had woken myself up. I couldn't stop panicking though, no matter what. I needed help, and fast. So I thought, "Who is strong, bold and brave who can support me and calm me down? Oh I know!" and I thought of my friend from high school who was very loud but made me feel so safe when I was upset.

Suddenly I was in a more futuristic version of the place I had just been in. The stairs would glide you down, the wooden doors would open just by walking up to them and they were now solid metal. The thing that stood out the most was that robots were everywhere! Tons and tons of robots! I turned and saw my friend standing there moaning something like, "Hey, if this is the future? Where is the future ME? Am I a robot??? That's DUMB!". I went towards her to talk however I could only whisper and was still panicking. Then everything started to fade and I remember doing sums in my head would help keep me in the dream. So I went, "4 + 4 = 8, 5 + 5 =... Oh wait, what DOES 5 + 5 equal???". I feel so dumb now, but I was so scared from the whole dream I was not thinking straight. Then I opened my eyes and I had woken up :(

Now, there are a few things I need to say. Throughout the whole thing, I still had a link with my real body. I must have fell asleep with my mouth open, because I could feel in my dream it was open. My dream body was almost doing what the sleeping one was if you know what I am saying. In my second ever Lucid dream my mouth was shut falling asleep and I was comfortable with ignoring my Real Body and going on with the dream. I think however that since my mouth was open I could not ignore it and I was focused on the Real Body. This then caused me to wake up. I may be wrong however, feel free to correct me!

And also, what is the very high buzzing noise when I get scared in my Lucid Dream? It's very odd, and even when I wake up I can hear it faintly, and then it will vanish... Thank you for reading, and please give me some answers :lol: :D :lol:
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

Jacob46719

Re: Lucid Dream Disaster?

Postby Jacob46719 » 06 Dec 2013 01:30

The buzzing noise is the imaginary "static frequency" noise between states of sleep and awake, like on a radio when the frequency is between stations.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

The Beach Boy

Re: Lucid Dream Disaster?

Postby The Beach Boy » 06 Dec 2013 04:43

Lucid dream disaster? Meh, sounds like a great day in dreamland to me.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”