Showing DCs how to become lucid/ push hands through things

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Showing DCs how to become lucid/ push hands through things

Postby lucidinthe sky » 10 Nov 2013 18:32

Had a great WILD this morning, long and super-real. In a house full of DCs, went around showing them reality checks and teaching them how to become lucid. Each one would get the idea and get totally excited once they found out what was going on. It was really fun. Then started showing off to them how you can put your hands through objects. The first object I tried was a table that was supported by a thin metal frame and the top could actually slide on the frame. It was being used as a podium with a microphone hanging above it for announcements. Rubbed my finger over the mic to make some noise and then felt the table to make sure it was solid. Explained to the DCs that slight pressure shows that it's solid, but push harder and...
The table lifts up off the frame on one side, spilling a container of water on my arm. :lol: So much for the demo!

So I find another long folding table with a big yellow table cloth on it. There's a crowd of DCs watching now. First I feel the solid table top, then take both hands and put them together, make a bunch of theatric movements then push them through. They go through with little resistance even though it feels strange. I can feel the plastic table cloth as a separate layer and it separates from the table as my hands go through. I dig my hands around deep inside the table, making the hole larger and smaller. When I put my hands closer together, the hole gets smaller, I can sort of "stretch" the hole which is kind of plastic/rubber feeling. Very cool. Then I removed my hands completely and watch the whole thing close up and then the top slowly gets smooth and back to normal. While its returning to normal I am waving my hands over it like its a big magic trick. That was so much fun, did it 3 or 4 times.

Other than being able to do things like that, the dream was so real and almost wanted to wake up just to check, but knew I wouldn't be able to get back. One DC that I had showed about lucid dreaming came back near the end of the dream and was just beaming with a big smile. He wanted to just check in with me to see how I was doing. I reminded home about the dream and he said "Oh yeah, I get that." Decided to go back at that point.

LDs are just so amazing, doubt I will ever get over how they are so perfectly like waking life, most of my LDs are just spent in awe over that fact.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

lucidinthe sky

Re: Showing DCs how to become lucid/ push hands through thin

Postby lucidinthe sky » 07 Dec 2013 02:52

Had another in this series with the WILD method this morning. Very excellent and long lucid dream.

There was a security guard inside a small room with a thick plexiglass window, similar to what some banks have. I told him I was going to push my hand through it, and he laughed. Then I started pushing my hand through. The plastic started cracking as I pushed in, making a sort of a crunching/squeaking sound and had an elastic feel to it. The guard's eyes started getting bigger as it became obvious that my hand was coming through. When he reached for his gun I thought "well it's just a dream, maybe I should just let him shoot me", but didn't want to risk possibly shaking me up enough to wake up so I calmed him down. "O.K. I'll put it back, everything will go back to normal." I told him and slowly pulled my hand out. The window went back to it's original condition except for one big crack. Then I pushed my hand through the wall of his room, but could only get part way through. O.K. so there is a limit, I thought, can go through a window, table top, but not a bank wall.

Was disappointed about not getting through the wall, then found a table to show them again was able to go all the way through. Then the security guard got up and left. As he was leaving I asked him, "Do you think that was some kind of slight-of-hand trick where I made it look like my hand went through the table or did you see my hand go through the table because you believed it?" He said he didn't think it was a trick but we actually created it together because we believed it, even though it didn’t actually go through, we both made it happen by believing it.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”