Hosting meetings for lucid dreamers in lucid dream space

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Hosting meetings for lucid dreamers in lucid dream space

Postby lucidinthe sky » 01 Dec 2013 05:48

Had another in a series of dreams recently, what I would call "lucid dreamer parties". These are dreams, mostly lucid where other lucid dreamers come together for various kinds of sharing. This one is the most recent, but there have been a few others in the past 2 months.

This one seemed like a lucid dream inside a non-lucid dream but difficult to tell.

I was hosting a regular meeting at my house for lucid dreamers. This meeting was part of a plan to have these meetings at least monthly, and we would move around the lucid dreamer who was hosting the meeting each time. We would meet at someone's "house" in their dream space for the purpose of trying to join up inside a room while lucid. There was quite a large group of people there at this meeting. Everyone would go to sleep somewhere in the house and then meet in this large room if and when they became lucid. It got a little confusing because my first encounter with the group of people was when I was in a lucid dream and the others also seemed to be lucid. Did an RC by looking at my hands and showed the other people I was talking to that I was lucid dreaming. We discussed the how interesting it was and were excited that it was working. I allowed my logical thought process to intrude and the lucidity in the dream started fading as I started thinking about how difficult the whole thing was, wondering whether the same people would be there when we were dreaming and how I would know, etc. Then I did another RC and it showed that I was not dreaming but the people around me were still there talking. Wasn't able to tell if they dreaming, lucid, or just awake and hanging around talking. It seemed like they were the same people, but it got confusing. Anyway, interesting concept. Maybe next time I can become fully lucid.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting and would be very interested to hear any reports of similar experiences with details about the date and time of the meeting, the people there, what they said and did, etc. If you attend such a meeting in any of your dreams, I would recommend not over-analyzing the concept as I did, but rather just be an observer experiencing and recording what happened.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

rami elhaibe

Re: Hosting meetings for lucid dreamers in lucid dream space

Postby rami elhaibe » 01 Dec 2013 15:09

Awesome! I wanted to hear your experience when you posted a reply on my 1000 things to do in a lucid dream!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Dec 2013 00:27

Thanks for sharing.

I really do hope that some people here try to join one of your meetings. Maybe we could get a mutual dream here.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Dec 2013 04:38

taniaaust1 wrote:Thanks for sharing.

I really do hope that some people here try to join one of your meetings. Maybe we could get a mutual dream here.

It's very interesting because the dream characters really seem to be much more like real individuals in these places as if they are real people. I always wonder if we are kind of like television tuners but not necessarily able to control what channel we happen to be tuning into. Maybe just randomly tuning in on who knows who in some other plane. Everything in the universe has a resonant frequency so it wouldn't surprise me if we had and ability to somehow tune in.

In one of these party dreams, it was like I just dropped in on this group of regulars, like the corner bar where they all go after work. They knew each other well, but were looking at me, like "O.K. hello, where did you come from?" Then they explained what was going on, why they were there. It seemed like they were there together to share at some other level, but not talking to each other at all as far as I could see. Anyway, I would be interested if others would just try to join one of these groups in their own dreams just to see what happens and compare notes. It could be very interesting and who knows, maybe we'll tune into the same group sometime.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 07 Dec 2013 03:24

It seemed like they were there together to share at some other level, but not talking to each other at all as far as I could see. Anyway, I would be interested if others would just try to join one of these groups in their own dreams just to see what happens and compare notes. It could be very interesting and who knows, maybe we'll tune into the same group sometime.[/quote]

Hmmmm interesting! Well, i think i have joined one of these groups by joining this here forum! And i do wonder of your dream is a reflection of that. We 'talk' together but we don't talk together as it's cyber. :?:

I will certainly try to pop my head in. Worth the experiment ;)

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 07 Dec 2013 04:29

TillyPink wrote: Hmmmm interesting! Well, i think i have joined one of these groups by joining this here forum! And i do wonder of your dream is a reflection of that. We 'talk' together but we don't talk together as it's cyber. :?:

That's actually a really good interpretation! Thanks! I love things that make me rethink.

TillyPink wrote: I will certainly try to pop my head in. Worth the experiment ;)
The thing is, you just never really know, do you?

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 08 Dec 2013 22:44

:D Great! And yes, haha, we never really know, it's great fun experimenting! I had a funny one last night! There is another post on General Dream Discussion about a challenge to try to build your own planet. Well last night I dreamed non-lucidly (although had moments of lucidity but i was knackered and had too many glasses of wine!) But anyway, i didn't 'build a planet' but i went to one, an uninhabited place that a group of us went to to try an experiment. While i was there it became your meeting place too! Or my own unconscious version of it. And there were two people that approached me in particular to remind me of such - i mean i had numerous ques to alert me into lucidity but my body was sleeping too deeply to 'awake' to the opportunity. I just think it's really funny that the two experiments entwined into one as i had both on my mind (wasn't really much into the idea of planet building as i doubt that's something I could do lol) The most brilliant metaphor was a guy who gave me some hemp twine in order to 'tie' things together....doh...like I said...i wasn't about to understand until i woke up! It was a great dream all the same! I do believe that collective intention can get things moving though....if only to synchronise experiences.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”