My crazy dreams

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
newmoneyva

My crazy dreams

Postby newmoneyva » 09 Dec 2013 00:24

The first dream that I want to discuss was a dream that I had where I was riding around with some guys that used to be my friends. We were doing things that we used to do when we were friends, all of a sudden I was at a gas station and no longer in the car with them. Out of nowhere the car pulls up with my friends are in it, the only difference was that one of my friends that died two months before I had my dream was in the car with them. He stepped out of the car and walked towards me, I looked and my friends that were in the car and they were looking forward almost as if they were in a trance. When my friend got close to me I started seeing john 3:16 pop up everywhere, it was in the sky, on the store, on the car, it was everywhere. Now I am not a religious person at all, I have my own beliefs so I couldn't understand this. My friend started to speak and he told me that we both did wrong in the past and he forgives me for anything that I did, and he apologized also. Then he started telling me things to tell his mom so that she would know that he is alright. He gave me some names, and a little more info, and I wrote down the things that he told me. Before I woke up he was still talking, but I became afraid because I felt as if I was in the dream too long, and I would end up being stuck there. As I proceeded to wake myself up his words started to sound as if I was switching through radio stations, but hearing that noise that you hear between stations. The closer I got to waking up the more his voice faded, until i woke up.

Another weird dream that I had occurred in my bedroom. I was standing up in my room and I fell to the floor, I got the impression that I was dying. Everything started slowly turning black. I was trying to call for help but I couldn't. That dream felt so real that my heart was pounding hard when I woke up, I could barely sleep at all for about a week after that.

Another odd dream that I had was one where i was in a room with my nephew, and in the hallway was something evil, I don't know what to call them, and I couldn't see them, but I knew that they were there. I set next to my nephew and he was talking to me, and I felt them getting real close. Now as I said earlier I am not religious, but I do believe that there is a god/creator, and I attempted to call his name for help. Every time I tried to call his name my voice would go away. I was able to say every other work, but when I tried to say god it wouldn't come out. I tried to wake myself up but I couldn't, so I fell to the ground and gave up. When I looked up I was in a white room, it was so white that you couldn't see where the room ended. That's when I heard a voice say that "I'm here" and I started crying and saying thank you god over and over, and finally I was able to wake up.

Those are a few of my lucid dreams, but I have them every night,so I have a lot of stories.

pluginmango

Re: My crazy dreams

Postby pluginmango » 19 Dec 2013 21:28

I had a dream similar to your last one. I've actually had it twice in a very short time.
I dreamt that I was reading a book in the garden, my family was sitting at the table, laughing and telling stories to each other. My book was finished, so I got up to get another one. I had to go to my room to get it, but as soon as I was halfway up the stairs, something pushed me down and started strangling me. I couldn't see what it was, but it felt like the purest evil. I too, tried to call for help but I couldn't bring up any sound. It felt like I was slowly dying and everything went black.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you find out what your dreams mean, but I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one with such horrible dreams ;)
There is no spoon

taniaaust1

Re: My crazy dreams

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 09:45

The dream you had about dying... could represent that you had an issue in life at that point of time which was innerly killing you in some ways (I hope you understand what I mean). Seeing this happened in your bedroom it could represent the issue as being a very personal one.

The first dream I found very interesting esp since I dont know your beliefs on things and what you have studied etc. I myself believe (and many cultures too) that deceased people can contact us throu our dreams... Ive experienced both my uncle and my grandfather who had passed.

As I proceeded to wake myself up his words started to sound as if I was switching through radio stations, but hearing that noise that you hear between stations.

I also believe and have experienced some in the past of switching between frequencies and we do do this when we move our waking consciousness from a higher/lighter plane to our 3D one . Due to the spiritual contact, you may of been more aware of things and the frequency shift then you usually are.

. The closer I got to waking up the more his voice faded, until i woke up.

That's what happens to me after Ive had spiritual contact.

How do you feel about that experience? What feelings did it leave you with? Do you think it was at all real? Did the things you were told make sense when you woke up? (I suggest if this kind of thing happens again.. ask the DC or spirit to provide some evidence that you can check up on when you wake up, to see if it was actually real).

My experiences in that area each time have only been once of experiences... the spirits of these loved deceased ones came and let me know they are okay and never come back (well so far havent). One interestingly appeared to me about 10 years after his death ..while the other one appeared only days after his death 2? 3? days and interesting the same night he came to me, he also appeared in my sisters dream wanting to say goodbye to her too. She too felt like it was a real experience.

What is even more curious about these experiences I had.. is that I since found out that ones who die in tragic accidents.. may take a long time to heal in the spirit world, to stop being confused and came back here (the one who took around 10 years to come and see me was killed young in a tragic bike accident). While my grandfather, he mentally had a long time to prepare for his death... and appeared as I said within days. So this actually fits what Ive since read about it all.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Interpretation”