Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Dec 2013 13:35

Hello all you Megaman fans, this topic is all about discussing anything that relates to megaman, debates, facts, opinions whatever you like I really love megaman and I want to see what other people think of megaman. I just thought since this is off-topic so I thought it would be pretty cool. So every megaman fan is welcome to talk about their favorite games and characters, there will be no judging ok guys.
Thank you :D

Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Dec 2013 02:27

Megaman is a pretty cool game. I have the anniversary collection for Gamecube. The only thing I hated about megaman was you would have to start the whole level over if you died too many times and i died ALL THE TIME in megaman.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Dec 2013 10:11

Megaman isn't particulary my favorite, megaman x is my favorite I've played almost all of their games. I also love megaman zero and megaman battle network. but megaman x will always take top in my list :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Dec 2013 22:14

I havent played mega man zero, but i played Megaman x 8 for a little bit. My ps2 gameshark helped me with not having to start over when I died :D . I also have a megaman gameboy game. I dont remember what it was called but it was the Megaman from the Megaman NT Warrior cartoon. Hopefully soon ill be using a Megaman X buster to kill zombies if you know which game im talking about ;)
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Dec 2013 13:49

You must mean megaman battle network, its like an RPG game where you use chips and delete viruses. but which one there are 6 games and each one has another similar but different. for example megaman battle network 5 team colonel and team protoman or megaman battle network 6 cybeast gregar and cybeast falzar.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Dec 2013 17:58

chaosdragoon13 wrote:You must mean megaman battle network, its like an RPG game where you use chips and delete viruses. but which one there are 6 games and each one has another similar but different. for example megaman battle network 5 team colonel and team protoman or megaman battle network 6 cybeast gregar and cybeast falzar.

Team protoman! That's what it was.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Dec 2013 10:12

Does anybody in this forum like megaman because I thought I was doing a big favor for them. :(

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Dec 2013 18:38

There arent many gamers that I know of on this forum unfortunately. Even though I don't pay attention to megaman as much as i did during the Gamecube years(still have mine btw :mrgreen: ), I still like it enough to where i came up with this lucid dream plan to fight the megaman bosses from Megaman 1 to Megaman 10(even though I've only played up to megaman 8).

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Dec 2013 19:16

I really appreciate that your replying even if you are the only one, so thanks. Anyway, so you plan on fighting the megaman bosses in a lucid dream, that's really interesting. what about nebula gray from megaman battle network 5, do you plan on fighting him as well? :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Dec 2013 23:05

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I really appreciate that your replying even if you are the only one, so thanks. Anyway, so you plan on fighting the megaman bosses in a lucid dream, that's really interesting. what about nebula gray from megaman battle network 5, do you plan on fighting him as well? :)

Yeah, totally :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”