Getting sick of Lucid Dreaming, help :(

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Getting sick of Lucid Dreaming, help :(

Postby Kman43759 » 10 Dec 2013 22:31

This may sound impossible but im really getting tired of lucid dreaming, every so often I quit and come back to it.
Here are my reasons

a) I only get maybe 1 a week and i dont remember them
b) No motivations (because my LD's are all boring and im never as creative in the dream for some reason as in real life)
c) I dont remember them because like i said in B. I have no motivation to dream journal

So my main questions are
1. How should I motivate myself to LD
2. How come im not as creative in the dream? This really bugs me... What can I do to be more creative in the dream
3. Is there an easier way to lucid dream other than intensive reality checks? Plz suggest some teqniques for me if there is

It will really help if somebody answers this, it could help me start lucid dreaming again

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

RustyMinecart

Re: Getting sick of Lucid Dreaming, help :(

Postby RustyMinecart » 10 Dec 2013 23:01

Kman43759 wrote:2. How come im not as creative in the dream? This really bugs me... What can I do to be more creative in the dream
3. Is there an easier way to lucid dream other than intensive reality checks? Plz suggest some teqniques for me if there is

I can help you with those last two questions. First, I also have some problems with creativity in lucid dreams. I have found that If you come up with some things to do beforehand, and think of the plans before you go to sleep, then you can keep those ideas in your lucid dream. Second, a pretty easy but powerful technique is DEILD. It has given me most of my lucid dreams.
You Create Your Own Reality

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Dec 2013 17:55

Kman43759 wrote:This may sound impossible but im really getting tired of lucid dreaming, every so often I quit and come back to it.
Here are my reasons

a) I only get maybe 1 a week and i dont remember them
b) No motivations (because my LD's are all boring and im never as creative in the dream for some reason as in real life)
c) I dont remember them because like i said in B. I have no motivation to dream journal

It doesn't sound impossible to me at all, I think it happens to all of us. And it is hard work for most of us. I take breaks all the time from it. My lucid dreams are almost always really vivid and completely real, but have less than one a week most times. One a week is actually very good, but if you are tired of it take a break before you get burned out.

Would suggest working on deepening the experience and remembering, then allow your desire to return naturally which it probably will. As far as techniques go, I prefer WILD which doesn't require reality checks. I mainly do reality checks when I'm dreaming just to make sure and it helps me stabilize the dream. Yes, it's more difficult but worth the effort. Good luck.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 14 Dec 2013 17:18

Thanks everybody for the help, ill use your advice

Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”