Please help me: New Traveller

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Please help me: New Traveller

Postby TyronvanGhost » 12 Dec 2013 09:14

Namaste! I'm Tyron. I am very lucky to find a website that actually talks about lucid dreaming. I am a just a simple introvert teenager which is very much interested into meditation and different kinds of psychedelic trips or anything that can alter my state of consciousness. I wanted to be spiritually awakened and discover the mystery of the my mind and subconscious and then the universe and see the world in a different perspective. I know it sounds ambitious but this is my purpose in life. I also tried the Astral Projections before but I find Lucid Dreaming safer. I know already some stuff about Lucid Dreaming. I actually got inspired by this movie, Waking Life and also, I discover the idea about it when I started listening to some indie and neo-psychedelic rock bands. I have been researching for several months now about this art, but to do it myself, I'm really having a hard time. I tried it once but I just can't be sure if I'm doing it right. I'm talking about the WILD tecnique. Can anyone here give me some advice or guide me? I really love to try this art of Lucid Dreaming. Thank you so much.

Re: Please help me: New Traveller

Postby RustyMinecart » 12 Dec 2013 18:55

Welcome to the forum! I've got some tips for you. My first tip for lucid dreaming is to try hard. I was obsessed with getting a lucid dream, and I tried hard all week. By the end of the week, I had my first lucid dream. Second tip, make a lucid kit. Mine consists of a dream journal, an alarm clock, and an mp3 player for listening to brainwave entrainment. Third, go on to the blog and research. You can also watch the lucid induction video on the blog. That video helped me get my first one, and helps my dream recollection, makes my dreams more vivid, and can help induce lucid dreams.
Good luck!
You Create Your Own Reality

Return to “Introduce Yourself”