Shared the poop out of me

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Shared the poop out of me

Postby rami elhaibe » 12 Dec 2013 13:43

I had 2 dreams last night that where nightmares, I only remember the second and third. Here we go, I just open my eyes in a dark room and there is a friend in there. Fore some reason we know we are dreaming. But I know he isn't real. And it's sorta like a minecraft adventure map. But we had to find sheep. But the dream ended faded up after finding a couple of sheep. Then I end up in the nightmare I think my other friend was there too and we were all questioning why all of our classmates where in the same dream! But I just walk into my houses living room, but this was like another adventure map. And I see a painting on the floor, I think it was a monalisa I probably spelt that wrong. But it says hey rami look at me. It turns into a wooden toy with sticks. It reminded me of a mosquito and it turned into a giant one! The dream faded and I woke up screaming because who isn't scared if giant Mosquitos? But I ended up falling asleep again but this time I was in a bowling alley with my classmates and they are wondering why we are dreaming with others in our class. I think those dream characters saw the same stuff I did. But the bowling place was like a waiting area to find a dream. We were wondering if a shadow guy was doing this to us. But I woke up happy because that was intense.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Summerlander

Re: Shared the poop out of me

Postby Summerlander » 12 Dec 2013 14:49

It reminded me of a mosquito and it turned into a giant one!

It's remarkable how memory and thinking impact dream environments. Dreams are like virtual reality "mirrors" of ourselves. They reflect what we think (both consciously and unconsciously), what we remember, what we feels and how we react to various situations, and they have the power to influence our creativity by providing us with different perspectives.

How you tried to analyse this experiences in terms of symbolism. How does it speak to you apart from bringing you great joy with its intensity?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 12 Dec 2013 22:56

I was excited and interested in this because I thought you dreamed of 'sharing poop'! :P
I guess you meant, 'Scared'... the poop out of me....
Ahwell, it would have been a very interesting dream if you were sharing poop. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 12 Dec 2013 23:12

HAGART wrote:I was excited and interested in this because I thought you dreamed of 'sharing poop'! :P
I guess you meant, 'Scared'... the poop out of me....
Ahwell, it would have been a very interesting dream if you were sharing poop. :D
oh god i just realized i made a typo :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”