Hi! New and interested!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
chance7hope

Hi! New and interested!

Postby chance7hope » 12 Dec 2013 21:01

Hello! My name is Radoslav and I'm from Varna Bulgaria. I'm 14 and I really want to know how to have lucid dreams, obe and astral projection. Now I know this site is about Lucid Dreaming but still I want to search the helping hand so I can learn to do them.
Mainly I want to focus on OBE. I have heard from Bulgarian forums that for many people my age its easier to OBE than lucid dream. I know that everybody is different but we all have something in common right! I have tried start =ing lucid dreaming twice and I cant start! I follow the tips I make my dream journal and I rite in to it. But the problem with me is that I can't have a dream like when I wake up I know that I haven't got a dream. Well now I know that even when we think we don't dream we actualy dream but we cant remember it! :?
So mainly I would like and appriciate the help and tipps on OBE MAINLY! But I won't regret some Lucid Dreaming tipps and tricks!
Thanks for reading my post and let your amagination flow!

P.S. At first I thgouth suck teqchnics were scam but know I UNDERSTAND ;) and I wana learn to do it!

GoldNimbus

Re: Hi! New and interested!

Postby GoldNimbus » 13 Dec 2013 18:04

Eat bananas like Donkey Kong to help you remember your dreams. I'm serious, eat that yellow fruit. They have vitamin B6 in them. You can also try taking vitamin B6 supplements. ;)

GoldNimbus

Postby GoldNimbus » 13 Dec 2013 19:45

There were fresh, green, plantains in my backyard and I cut them down sometime in November. They are high in vitamin B6 too. I cooked some of those plantains from my backyard in a green [Orgreenic] pan, like a cool, tribal, shaman, and it's been the highlight of the day so far. ;)

chance7hope

Postby chance7hope » 14 Dec 2013 14:32

Thanks for the ideas! I have lots of Bannanas xD

Return to “Introduce Yourself”