An Honor to be here! So Excited to Share!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
GodsOfDreams

An Honor to be here! So Excited to Share!

Postby GodsOfDreams » 13 Dec 2013 22:04

Hello Fellow Dreamer Gods and Goddesses,

My name is Dylan Howard. Since I was young I live in my dreams allowing to test the boundaries of time. I travel to places where reality and imagination becomes blurred. I had found my passion as a storyteller. As a lucid dreamer I created vast worlds and ideas that tested my imagination and when I wake I'm compelled to show them or to write them down, and give voice. I enjoy making films reflecting my deepest dreams and the bigger pictures that surrounds us. At heart I am an artistic, creative, hopelessly romantic, and idealist individual, committed to making a positive contribution to the world. I believe in my own humanity to create the reality that I wish see through the lenses of my camera and through the people I meet. I am thankful for every moment in my life past and future knowing that every moment has its own mortality giving me greater appreciation, knowing all things change and transcend. We the dreamers of the day dream their dreams with open eyes. I am always open to greater collaboration and greater imagination. I make movies to change the world, to inspire great beauty though unrelenting imagination that reflect and mirror what we deeply are.

Film: "King Of Oneiros: The Lucid Dreamer
I'm Honored and please to share my current work! love you feed back and support!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/king-of-oneiros/x/321965

Also invite you to view my other works on Vimeo! someday id love to create more visualizations of lucid dreams in the future.

http://vimeo.com/godofdreams

Also side note you can learn more about my experiences in this featured Article Rebecka did on my work :)

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/interview-with-dylan-howard-on-king-of-oneiros.html

Thank so much excited to connect with you!

~Dylan
Attachments
404769_475010025877603_923156793_n.jpg
My Beloved Characters from my Film "King Of Onieros"
404769_475010025877603_923156793_n.jpg (62.58 KiB) Viewed 873 times

GoldNimbus

Re: An Honor to be here! So Excited to Share!

Postby GoldNimbus » 13 Dec 2013 23:03

That looks thrillingly beautiful! I hope the DVD has captions for the hearing-impaired, like me! :D

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 14 Dec 2013 00:24

Welcome to the community! I am also glad that another person who has the love of film has joined as well. I have always enjoyed acting, and I am starting to get into the professional business.
Do a reality check

GodsOfDreams

Postby GodsOfDreams » 18 Dec 2013 21:14

Thank you so much for the welcome!

pluginmango

Postby pluginmango » 19 Dec 2013 21:11

You're gifted, Dylan!
I'm really curious about the movie :D I wish you the best of luck!
There is no spoon

Return to “Introduce Yourself”