Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Dec 2013 09:25

Have you noticed that most megaman music is really awesome, I love most of them its kinda crazy. I can't even name a favorite because there are so much. Hey guitar do you like most of the music of megaman and not just the first megaman, I mean all of the megaman games you've ever played.

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Dec 2013 00:51

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Have you noticed that most megaman music is really awesome, I love most of them its kinda crazy. I can't even name a favorite because there are so much. Hey guitar do you like most of the music of megaman and not just the first megaman, I mean all of the megaman games you've ever played.

I felt the music fit the game but there wasnt anything that stood out to me. Tbh of all the games I've played in my life the only ones that have outstanding gameplay music in my opinion is the Kingdom Hearts series, Dead Rising 2(havent played the other dead risings yet) and the final boss music of Prototype 2. There might be more but I dont have tem all in my head currently
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Dec 2013 10:24

Wow, I never thought that you play kingdom hearts too! Are you like the whole package because if you are then that means that you play sonic(sonic the hedgehog) as well because sonic has a lot of great music to me. :)

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Dec 2013 18:15

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Wow, I never thought that you play kingdom hearts too! Are you like the whole package because if you are then that means that you play sonic(sonic the hedgehog) as well because sonic has a lot of great music to me. :)

Yeah I've played some sonic games and I agree some of the music is pretty good. I like alot of different games(and LOVE kingdom hearts), but I dont know if I'd consider myself a "whole package" if by that you mean I've played almost every type of game out there.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Dec 2013 19:18

No I only meant that you and I may love the same games or "we have a lot in common" sort of thing, that's what I meant by the "whole package" thing, sorry if I mislead you by the way, but yeah these are my favorite games, sonic, megaman and kingdom hearts. Of course I am always open to try other games like spiderman or scribblenauts or darkstalkers perhaps. But when it comes to call of duty or fifa or any type of football(soccer) game, no thanks because in my opinion I think these games are uncreative and stupid.

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Dec 2013 04:25

chaosdragoon13 wrote:No I only meant that you and I may love the same games or "we have a lot in common" sort of thing, that's what I meant by the "whole package" thing, sorry if I mislead you by the way, but yeah these are my favorite games, sonic, megaman and kingdom hearts. Of course I am always open to try other games like spiderman or scribblenauts or darkstalkers perhaps. But when it comes to call of duty or fifa or any type of football(soccer) game, no thanks because in my opinion I think these games are uncreative and stupid.

Ok I see now. And yeah I agree with your about call of duty and sports games. I have 1 Call of duty game and a few sports games and I dont even play them anymore unless a friend comes over. As for my top game favorites, mine are Kingdom Hearts, Guitar Hero(which inspired me to become a guitar player), and the 3rd one I'd have to say would be a tie between inFamous, Prototype and Dead Rising, but just like you I'm open for other games.

P.S. I think our Megaman discussion is getting sidetracked :lol:

P.S.S. Since you like sonic have you ever seen any youtube videos by shadow759? If not you should check him out cause his sonic videos(especially the gmod ones) are pretty funny
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Dec 2013 16:09

I'm sorry I know I am getting off-topic, literally, but since no one even posted anything here I thought we might make this our own personal chat room. What do you think?
P.S: I will check those videos on youtube thank you.

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Dec 2013 18:26

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I'm sorry I know I am getting off-topic, literally, but since no one even posted anything here I thought we might make this our own personal chat room. What do you think?
P.S: I will check those videos on youtube thank you.

Yeah that could work. Also if you ever wanna try to live chat I made a live chat room a while ago for this forum, but nobody really went to it except for one or two people. We would have to plan when to meet on it ex. ?:00 My standard time and ?:00 Your standard time. It might be easier just to stay here, but if you do wanna chat live every once in a while here's my post about it
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13193
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Dec 2013 21:03

I don't know ill think about it ;)

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Dec 2013 14:08

You know what, I think its better if we just do the same, I post something you post something about a game or maybe talk about ourselves its no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering if you heard of the game megaman xover. Its the newest megaman game yet and it is on the iphone. To be honest it sounds like a really, reeeeeeally bad game.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 0 guests