Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Dec 2013 18:55

chaosdragoon13 wrote:You know what, I think its better if we just do the same, I post something you post something about a game or maybe talk about ourselves its no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering if you heard of the game megaman xover. Its the newest megaman game yet and it is on the iphone. To be honest it sounds like a really, reeeeeeally bad game.

I havent heard of it, but since it's for iphone...yeah it doesnt sound that good. iphone is no psp or 3ds or even gameboy. I actually dont like iphones cause I find touchscreens annoying and I dont really need/want the internet with me everywhere I go
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Dec 2013 19:33

Guitar48300 wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:You know what, I think its better if we just do the same, I post something you post something about a game or maybe talk about ourselves its no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering if you heard of the game megaman xover. Its the newest megaman game yet and it is on the iphone. To be honest it sounds like a really, reeeeeeally bad game.

I havent heard of it, but since it's for iphone...yeah it doesnt sound that good. iphone is no psp or 3ds or even gameboy. I actually dont like iphones cause I find touchscreens annoying and I dont really need/want the internet with me everywhere I go

Thank god you don't like iphones because this game is the worst. Everyone hates it, the fans were waiting for a new megaman game for a long time and Capcom does this?! :evil:
Seriously, ever since they fired Inafune Keiji they were in hot water. Inafune Keiji is the creator of megaman and for no good reason they fired him. Now Keiji started his own company called Comcept. I don't know any games from this company but I hope he does well.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Dec 2013 02:37

I actually heard a rumor that Capcom is going bankrupt if Dead Rising 3 doesnt sell very much.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Dec 2013 20:29

Bankrupt huh? well that's what they deserve for making a crappy game anyway. By the way how's your lucid dreaming, r u making progress, did you have your first one yet and if you did what was it like? Because mine was really nice, I didn't do anything that I always wanted but it was a start for me. Right now I'm planning to learn how to use the WILD technique. So I can lucid dream whenever I want, the thought of it just gives me Goosebumps :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Dec 2013 03:17

Meh, so far Ive only been getting them once a month. and this month I havent gotten any yet. But, I feellike im getting super close based on the dreams Ive been havning lately. Plus I have a plan for my next lucid dream that I hope will help me get more. The next time I become lucid again I'm gonna ask my dream "How do i become lucid again?" and see what the dream does. And just so I dont forget(I sometimes forget to do what Ive planned in a dream), I've been using B-MILD and instead of a normal mantra like "I will have a lucid dream" I say "(inhale)I will ask the dream (exhale)how to be lucid again". Ever since i started that i now have some dreams where I am about do realize im dreaming, then something in the dream distracts me
Then just recently I came up with this idea to become lucid in reality as many times as possible and I also added a mantra that I do before Dream #2 and Dream #3. which is simply "I am lucid" for each breath. I started this 2 days ago and the night i started I had a dream where a reality check failed, which to me is a sign that I might be close.

My first lucid dream, which was over a year and half ago, was probably the most fun of them all. Looking back at it i feel I may have lost lucidity at some parts but it's still a great story. I got to use powers from Prototype and inFamous and I had an invisible keyblade, cause the dream wouldnt spawn it in my hand. I even killed an evil soldier on a skyscraper by hitting him with a pillow, causing him to lose his balance and fall off :twisted:. Nowadays I try to use powers or materialize weapons into my hand. But nothing ever works except flying and super jumping. Then after I fail my attempt I start to lose the dream.

My ultimate lucid dream goal is to weild all my favorite game powers and weapons and to become best friends with my favorite fictional characters.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Dec 2013 10:58

Wow this mantra sounds really useful I think ill try it tonight. Because lately I haven't dreamed for a while because the problem is I get comfortable easily and I can see that I am losing feeling in my body but then one part of my body annoys me so I have to move a bit, and that happens a lot. Also sometimes when I try too sleep I don't sleep. I only sleep when I don't even know it, so how am I supposed to concentrate on lucid dreaming if I cant put myself to sleep?

P.S: I want to do the same in my lucid dreams, I thought I should ask my subconscious how to lucid dream easier, it could save me a lot of trouble :mrgreen:
And I always wanted to race with sonic the hedgehog, fight Omega zero(from megaman zero 3), and use the oblivion keyblade. I LOVE these fantasies! :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Dec 2013 17:36

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Wow this mantra sounds really useful I think ill try it tonight. Because lately I haven't dreamed for a while because the problem is I get comfortable easily and I can see that I am losing feeling in my body but then one part of my body annoys me so I have to move a bit, and that happens a lot. Also sometimes when I try too sleep I don't sleep. I only sleep when I don't even know it, so how am I supposed to concentrate on lucid dreaming if I cant put myself to sleep?

This is how I get to sleep at night! But Ive been getting vivid non-lucid dreams every night(especially after the first time I wake up) because of the mantras ive chosen for B-MILD.

P.S. I think I just had a quick lucid dream this morning! And in it I Tails and Classic Tails from Sonic Generations were trying to help me shoot fireballs from my hands(normal Tails actually shot a fireball). I still need more practice.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Dec 2013 18:11

Ah tails is a very good friend indeed, but can you explain to me what is B-MILD because I know MILD and WILD technique but B-MILD is the first time I've heard of it. And when you said "This is how I get to sleep at night!" do you mean I cant use the same mantra? :?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Dec 2013 19:57

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Ah tails is a very good friend indeed, but can you explain to me what is B-MILD because I know MILD and WILD technique but B-MILD is the first time I've heard of it. And when you said "This is how I get to sleep at night!" do you mean I cant use the same mantra? :?

Oh no, what i meant by that was I too take a while to fall asleep because I have to move a few times, and I fall asleep when I dont know it. I just found it interesting that someone else actually has the same issue as me. So sorry for the confusion. Feel free to use the mantras I use.

B-MILD, from what Highlander has told me, is where you do MILD, but when you do a mantra you sync it with your breathing. So for example you would Inhale "I will realize..." then exhale "...I'm dreaming".

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Dec 2013 21:01

Ooooooh that's what u meant, no its my fault I sometimes try too hard for people to like me but ok as long as we have an understanding. :D
Thanks for the explanation for B-MILD by the way. Also I was wondering, heehee, do you have a crush on a certain...... game character :twisted: One that you like hehe. :twisted: I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

Return to “Off-Topic”