Help my dreaming has stopped

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Help my dreaming has stopped

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Dec 2013 10:43

Ever since I had my first and only lucid dream, these past nights or maybe week my dreams have gone blank. Every time I go to sleep I wait for myself to sleep and when I wake up my mind is all blank and dark. :(
Why cant I dream anymore? Is it because I am trying to sleep? These days I really try to sleep, I stay still for a while and I lose feeling in my body but then a part of my body becomes annoying, as if it is trying to move, and I have to move a bit. But when I finally sleep(without noticing) I eventually wake up but never had a dream, just blank.

Please help me guys, thank you :|

Re: Help my dreaming has stopped

Postby RustyMinecart » 17 Dec 2013 22:28

Nah, I am sure you are fine. I had the exact same dry spell after my first one. It cleared up after a few days. Just try and lie in bed for ten min, and try to recall any dreams you might have been having. And don't be surprised if you have a lucid dream dry spell as well. I am still having a lucid dream shortage, but I am sure I will get some sooner or later!
You Create Your Own Reality

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”