Snowing in the Middle East...

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
dreamerinmiami

Snowing in the Middle East...

Postby dreamerinmiami » 17 Dec 2013 18:41

Idk if this is dream science but whatever. I had a dream about a month ago that I was in Egypt and it started snowing. I was excited and taking pics and wanted to post it on facebook lol. Well This past weekend it snowed in the Middle East with once in a lifetime snow. So what do you think that means???

Moved to Dream Interpretation by moderator

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Summerlander

Re: Snowing in the Middle East...

Postby Summerlander » 17 Dec 2013 19:08

What do you think it means? Do you believe that dreams have precognitive powers? Or is it just coincidence? What are your thoughts?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

dreamerinmiami

Re: Snowing in the Middle East...

Postby dreamerinmiami » 17 Dec 2013 19:27

To be honest idk. I find it interesting though. Last year I saw something similar on tv about it snowing in unexpected places. I have always wanted to travel out there also. So idk if those 2 things have has something to do with my dream.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”