Rubbing hands together!

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
KylePK

Re: Rubbing hands together!

Postby KylePK » 09 Jul 2013 02:36

I tried to use this to become fully lucid and pop in, but it did not work at all lol.

It was funny really. But frustrating too!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 03 Dec 2013 03:32

I haven been tryingot prolong lucid dreamd for years, i found this and creating a dream object to remind you that you are still in the dream were the best ways to prolong and remain very lucid. but still the dreams never last more than five minutes, recently i found the best way to prolong a dream is to enter a state of half awareness. i know that i am in a dream but i never aknowledge it as a dream and i accept where i am for what it is, i don't remember unimportant details when i awake but i remember alot more.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Lakewolf

Postby Lakewolf » 17 Dec 2013 02:29

Be careful of so-called "experts". As with all things, lucid dreaming is an individual experience.

I met someone in one of my dreams that I would love to talk to again, for example. I haven't asked for a technique to "recall" this person, but am open to suggestions.

I have found that not all parts of the dream are under my control. This leads me to believe that (at least in my case) I am accessing an alternate reality.

Again, as in all things, be careful.

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 18 Dec 2013 01:24

My experience with rubbing hands together is in my first lucid dream I remembered what everyone said about it, so the first thing I did was rub my hands together. It seemed to help stabilize the dream.
You Create Your Own Reality

diamondmoon

Postby diamondmoon » 29 Dec 2013 23:10

In my opinion, it clears everything up. Basically it's like using a photo-sharpening tool on your dream scene.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere."

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”